SG

AmalSultan
Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Chunky and flavorful

It adds texture and so much flavor to the food

Posted on May 26, 2022

So perfect - a bit goes a long way with the flavouring!!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

good quality but a bit more fine is much better

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

best quality, easy to use,good for steak

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Since I like spicy, I usually chose coarse grind because the aroma and spiciness of fine grind are not enough, but since the usual coarse grind is out of stock, I bought it instead, but rather than grind, I got a big piece that sometimes crashes with my teeth. The scent and stimulation when crushed are the best!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Large capacity and organic are very profitable. It is quite coarse and you can enjoy the spicy texture and flavor of black pepper. If you lightly sprinkle it with sea salt on stew or potato salad accents, yakitori, sautéed chicken or a simple grill of vegetables, this pepper will enhance the taste of the ingredients. After all it is quite rough, so it is for adults.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Coarsely ground and very delicious! Some of them have a grainy texture, so if you use them a lot, it may be a little spicy for small children. I like it because it changes the atmosphere of the taste just by sprinkling it on the finish of the seasoning!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Organic and large capacity, it will not disappear easily! Divided by family. Lol It's easy to use because it's a size that doesn't bother you so much.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

As others have commented, it is a very large grain of coarsely ground pepper. When I sprinkled it on my salad and ate it, the hardness was so different that I thought I might accidentally damage my teeth. The aroma is no match for freshly ground pepper. If you use it with herbs and other meat dishes such as steak, I think it will give a punch to the taste and appearance.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really like the seasonings of this manufacturer, the quality is on top and very convenient packaging.