Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Organic Red Clover Blossoms, 0.71 oz (20 g) - iHerb
SG

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

this tea is now one of my favourites. Very smooth and comforting. I bought it to help drain cysts, but I'm not sure how it effective it has been with that yet. I have noticed that I have less breast tenderness before and during my cycle. I will continue to buy this tea simply because it is so soothing and comforting.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Lovely blossoms to make a delicious tea. The benefits of red clover are worth exploring, especially for women. Great addition to your diet and great taste.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

You can see the quality of that herb with your own eyes, because red clover flowers are visible through the bag. Wonderful for making tea, that helps with hot flashes and other surprises menopause can bring.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Lovely taste tea for menopause relief. Very clean ingredients. Wonderful package, it also great to combine with other single teas. I do recommend at the age of 50.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Glad you guys had what I was looking for. Thank you for being there. I have received a few packages from the company and have been satisfied with the service

Posted on May 4, 2022

Love frontier to blend and make my own fusions of my favorite tea

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Nice and Fresh! Great Quality. I just really wish they had a bigger size. Aside from that it's a really great product.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

great quality, really fresh. i love the resealable bag and the manageable size too.. it fits with my other boxes of tea.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

A tasty, healthy loose tea. I only need a couple of buds for a nice cup of tea.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Good morning thanks thanks very much