SG

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Excellent taste and quality. One of my favourite herb tea products from Iherb

I was not a fan of Raspberry Leaf tea until I bought this product. WOW! The teabag version that I've tried tasted muted. But as with most of Frontier Co-op's organic herbs in this same series, the product is consistently FRESH and POTENT. I would describe the taste of raspberry leaf as mild but pleasantly sweet, and flavor is very close to green tea. Even people who aren't accustomed to herb tea will like this product. I like to take this tea after meals mixed with some peppermint leaf (will also recommend the product from the same series) for something calming and soothing, and obviously during that time of month when it is said to be the most beneficial. I drink so much of this tea regularly and the package lasts a long time. Raspberry leaf is naturally slightly clumpy which makes it easy to scoop out.

88eb09d9-56a5-4ea8-9255-713df3bd3f1a
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

For things like loose leaf tea, I prefer to transfer the item from the original package to a jar to make it easier to store and access. I got this because it's supposed to be a good diet choice/supplement for women's health concerns. It's only been a couple weeks, but I've noticed an improvement in my specific issue. Not sure if it's a real benefit or just a placebo, but either way, it's a pleasant tasting decaf tea to sip at night (I like it without sweetener).

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

The big ones are of course more economical, but these are great for herbs I want to try for the first time or I don't use as much. This particular purchase was a gift. I have used these for years and continue to do so because of the quality and freshness of herbs. Happy with my purchase. Red raspberry leaf is traditionally used to promote effective labour. It is in general good for the uterus. Personally, it helped me with bad period cramps (I drink it as a tea a few times per week, throughout my cycle). If you're new to this herb, it is worth noting that it doesn't actually taste like raspberry in any way. Due to its effect on the uterus, use during pregnancy is not advised. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you

A very favorite tea for me. The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price. It helps me with my premenopause. When I drink it I have no waves of sweat, sweating, nervousness, anxiety, I do not fight with my relatives and friends for small things ... I become happier and I already love this life.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

splendid ! balanced taste between sweet and sour. does not nake the sugar get high and is suited to tea befor bedtime. i enjoy it a lot

ec91d10e-43ce-49a5-accd-cf4cebcaaf28
6d912f65-6b96-4743-a412-1b00508d1452
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Very high quality. The flavor is very mild and herbaceous, with a hint of raspberry. The good price, absolutely high quality, and high value could not be beat. The ingredient is nothing but red raspberry leaves that are dried. Its easy to make steep tea as long as you have your own tea filter/strainer. They pack the bag very hard too. these leaves are fresh in age. For women who are consuming this, I would recommend to consume this when you are not on your period. consume this on days when you're not on your menstrual cycle. It's mild, refreshing, and has no caffeine.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

realy great guys, yes, this tea of Organic Red Rsapberry leaf, have many essential oils,. dont make mistake guys, this tea smells so good, i new boy, i use every single day, because the benefits are difereents, and i love this feel, so i just thanks for all iherb person, that make this deals possible, and i recomeend this product.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This was great and a good quality ingredient for my herbal smoking blend and held it together nicely! Wasn’t too harsh on the lungs and overall had a nice, sweet smell. It arrived quickly and the package’s size was more than enough. I’ve heard you can make tea with it and that’d probably be nice, but I’m mainly going be using it for my smokes.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Love this raspberry tea! The taste is great and very flavorful. The size of the bag and packaging are wonderful! I like the blend and that it's organic and all the ingredients that it has. It has Vitamin B6 which benefits me as it helps PMS. It also encourages weight loss for my diet. It can be used as a detoxifying supplement which is meant to improve overall health. This tea is a very good quality. Will purchase more once this runs out. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Posted on May 27, 2022

I like the small packaging because it is convenient to store. I read that one of the benefit is weight loss, so I am adding this to my diet. It is considered as a detoxifying supplement and many said that it can help with Labor. I have pcos, so I am mainly concern with reducing caffeine and detoxifying effect. I like the taste with dandelion and a bit of licorice.