SG

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Bought it for my allergies as nettle are known for it among its many other health benefits. I use this as a tea and drink daily. It has been working well for me. I used to always suffer from allergic rhinitis every morning, sneezing so much until around noon time, now it has been much better. I almost don’t have it anymore. Im thankful for this.

The big ones are of course more economical, but these are great for herbs I want to try for the first time or I don't use as much. This particular purchase was a gift. I have used these for years and continue to do so because of the quality and freshness of herbs. Happy with my purchase. Nettles are traditionally used for seasonal allergies, like a natural antihistamine. They are also full of minerals, can potentially support health liver and healthy skin. Great as tea or an infusion. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I feel like this is from a quality company the amount is pretty small but it’s tea so it will last you a little while. If you’re planning on needing a lot I would personally buy a bigger bag so it will be cheaper by the oz but this one is good for occasional sippers or to try out :)

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

When i was young, my grandma would prepare tea from stinging nettle for her blood sugar concerns. So, i am quite familiar with some of its benefits. I bought this because i like frontier's quality ingredients and big package. I am cutting down coffee, so i am adding tea blends to my diet. I decided to add this because i read it could aid as pcos supplement

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I tried this to make tea mixed with a bag of chai to give it more flavor for 2 days before a doctor's visit. When they did and they A1 test on me. My score was great. So I decided to make this regular routine from time to time. I also enjoyed the flavor of the two teas combined with sugar and milk.I will be purchasing this whenever I can afford to do so.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

The benefit of having nettle tea is that it helps to improve my hair by reducing daily hair shedding. I have taken it as a supplement in the past but I prefer tea as it tastes good and is easy to adjust concentration. Good smell and high quality, packed itself is fine but could be a bit bigger

34615a10-61a8-4dd4-87df-b2e14aec2157
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I have chronic skin flare up due to histamine intolerance so my allergist recommended I try nettle leaf tea. I bought this package in additional to the tea bags. This product's amount per serving is very small, only 900 mg for two teaspoons. In comparison, another brand which offers nettle leaf in tea bags offers 2000 mg in one single tea bag. The loose tea leaves are less convenient but for those who want a smaller amount of the leaves, this would be a better choice. The taste is not strong and the scent is also light. It's just another ordinary herbal tea. It doesn't taste bad but it doesn't taste that good either. It also did not help me control my hives.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

very good effect.my husband used to take over the counter medicine and still get allergy every morning.He took this and his allergy not worse.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I consume this everyday and it reduce my hay fever symptoms. I love the taste and the quality is really great . Definitely will order again .

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Great product, high quality herbal tea and it arrived quickly. I've found it really benefits and improves my seasonal allergies to have a cup or two a day!