SG

Posted on May 26, 2022
Great substitute for fresh onions

If cooked in a dish, they will rehydrate and work exactly like fresh onions (provided there is at least some liquid). I used this onion in meatballs, it made preparation much easier and faster. It is also good in salads, I let it soften in the vinegar or dressing to get the full flavour. Excellent quality. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This onion is excellent. It is very tasty in cooking, or even in making onion soup. But it should be noted that it does not replace onions in all situations where onions are needed in cooking. Because it is dry, and does not have the water. This is that whoever uses the onion juice instead of oil, can not use the dry onion instead of oil .. It is not a problem with this onion, but in all types of dry onion. Too bad, but that's the situation.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This made my cooking much easier .. used it in many recipe... you can serve it in soups or in other stews .. the quality of the product is good... like the taste and it's ingredient is the best... the size is very good... this company produces very good quality products... and some comes in big quantity... Thank you.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Great quality, great taste. The size of the chopped onions is very suitable for pasta, soup, and any recipes where onions are needed. The flavor of these dried onions is even better than a fresh onion. I don't have to take out a cutting board and chop onions but just sprinkle this onion, which is the best benefit. It was delivered in a silver foil package, which kept the onions fresh.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I like to use it to cook and to eat it with salads, great produce! Nice taste, not as strong as raw onions, easier to eat. It has a nice crunchy texture if I spread it directly on the food, or it becomes softer if it soaked in sauces. I like that it comes in big batches. I will buy it again!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I'm using this product in all king of dishes I prepare for my family. Great quality and great help for me in the kitchen when I have no time to chop some onions for our rice! Happy that I've gave a try.

f80b4e0d-2964-42dc-847b-caa540f39844
6d830a6c-f8e9-4269-8b26-86478ccad925
8846a55f-af44-49f7-b19f-847ce359fb6c
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I use it for times I might have no available fresh onions. It is useful just in case. I like anything which has the extra guarantee of an organic product and iherb have been very good at trying to source quality products from good and reliable countries that we can trust.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great sale purchase! These organic white chopped onion flakes are so useful in cooking and saves me having to deal with peeling and chopping onions. Recommended.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Frontier, my go to trusted brand for bulk herbs and spices. I have purchased different version of onions for different uses. This chopped version is used for soup and stir fry. Lovely texture and fragrant too.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Fresh and fragrant! Ordered this to refill the smaller glass bottles. Easy to turn into onion powder with a few pulses in the magic bullet. Great value.