SG

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Excellent immunity booster

I've been a searching a while now for this product. I guess with it being winter and cold season it was selling out fast. The price for the quantity was amazing. I made a syrup and I was happy with the taste of these berries. Would definitely buy this brand again

fc089fcb-077f-437c-b88e-a45d3cc5ac54
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is an amazing bag for the price. It is a great size, loads of elderberries inside. I use it to make Elderberry syrup which is an amazing immune booster, full of antioxidants and tastes lovely when boiled, strained, mixed with honey and cinnamon. I try take this everyday. I will order again!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Love using these dried berries to make our own elderberry syrup. Have purchased them multiple times and the quality has always been great! Nicely packaged and sealed for excellent preservation. They offer a decent amount of dried berries for the price, and I can easily make multiple batches of syrup from one bag. Highly recommend these for their immune boosting properties.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Great quality. I put 2 tbs in a glass jar filled with water. After 8,9 hours, I will sieve and warm the water and drink it with honey. My cough settled quickly and I love the taste! I stop taking synthetic vitamin c tablet, as i believe this elderberry water is a great source of natural vitamin C.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Very good product. I use it to make Elderberry Syrup. Great for the winter months as it is immune boosting and it tastes good. The quality of the Elderberries is good and it keeps forever in a cool dark location There are many more uses like jam but I mostly use it for syrup

Great product but you need to know how to use it. Didn't work out well for me to mix it into yogurt.... but was FANTASTIC as the main ingredient for my own homemade organic elderberry syrup. I'm now making the syrup and giving it away as gifts to friends, in addition to continuing to use it myself.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Frontier has long been a reliable name in herbals. I've never used elderberry tea before but this makes a really delicious, fruity yet hearty tasting tea. It's certainly protected me against the colds and flus going around; previously I would come down with several every winter. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Sealed Foil bag to keep contents fresh. Even better if it had a ziplock for improved RE-sealing. Berries come dried with no mould or twigs and bits. No bugs or creepy crawlies dead or alive. Good quality. It’s organic too, tastes sweet with tart overtones. Makes purplish looking tea. Value for money as it comes in bulk

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The taste of the tea is light and fruity. Quite mild and pleasant. I caught a cold a few days ago and i have been taking elderberry extract and also this tea. I also took a few other supplements. I don't have the usual bad cough following a cold.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

These are great (dried) elderberries! Quality organic. This is what I get to make my elderberry syrup, which is great for immune boosting! There are even studies on it. I don't really like the taste of the berries themselves, but with all the other ingredients I use, and when I add raw honey, it's delicious. I make syrup and my whole family takes it all winter long. Especially living in MI, this is a great tool for our medicinal toolbox.