SG

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The package is sealed in a foil bag. I got the one pound bag and the price is better than everywhere else! . It has a nice fresh scent , clean . No dirt or rocks inside. I like the taste of fennel in recipes, and I also have added it in tea blends.

Fennel seeds have a high composition of Shikimic Acid in every serving. Shikimic acid is a vital ingredient to protect yourself during these times of viruses. Great for cooking, but you can also easily use 1 tablespoon steeped in a cup of boiling water to produce an immune-boosting tea. It has a great spicy-sweet flavor.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Quality and appearance of these seeds are so good that I have even planted these organic seeds in my small urban garden to get aroma herbs for daily supply of fresh fennel. Overally the product is clean, no strange traces, package is generous, flavour and aroma enable me to use twice less amount than purchased from general retail shelves. It is so nice to brew as a tea on its own or to make your own blends. Taste is good and product is very healthy natural fiber and nutrient supplement.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I drink fennel tea most nights after my dinner to help with digestion benefits. I can feel it helps keep my diet on track. This is a hugely generous serving - even better I bought it when it was 20% off. This fennel is of high quality and flavour.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I use the fennel seeds as a herbal tea, boiling for about 10 minutes with water. I drink this herbal tea during the day and it helps with digestion. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Top quality fresh fennel seed as always from Frontier. Love that these bulk spices come in resealable mylar bags to maintain freshness and protect from light.

Posted on May 30, 2022

The quality of Whole Fennel Seed is fantastic...My husband uses to cook and just loves the flavor. We love the vacuum packed seal which helps preserve the herbs. Thanks for the quick shipping.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Love fennel seed. I use it to make a sleepy tea. Works wonders to help me fall and stay asleep. Had other good health benefits as well.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I use this to make fennel tea, and it has a wonderful flavor. Much better value than buying the small containers at the grocery store.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I bought this as a substitute for pre-made baby tea. I absolutely love this. Sometimes I also use this as a substitute for mints. Highly recommend this. It tastes great.