SG

littlepig
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Economical with such a big bag. Should last for more than a year. Adequate expired date on May 2024. Attached is multi grains and white sesame bread.

2ed70c22-1001-4655-b07a-f04c97666eab
Posted on May 13, 2022

Great organic quality goes well in my salad dishes and in breaded chicken breast. I also made tahini with this. very tasty I prefer this over the whole sesame seed version. if you found this helpful please like

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This item was sent in secure packaging, and the sesame seeds were in quality condition upon arrival. I am happy with my purchase and look forward to shopping with iherb again.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Very clean, pretty good flavor. I toasted it to make toasted sesame paste and oil for a Chinese sesame noodles recipe. Very good in your bread

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

Frontier has great clean and fresh Sesame seeds for everyday use. I put them in my granola, veggie burgers and baking. They add great flavor and nutrition to everything I use them in. I have been using Frontier for decades. I consider Frontier a valuable source for healthy living. I trust them to have high quality. and iHerb ships them to me inexpensively.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

These organic sesame seed - fresh & clean! I usually toast it before use to give it a more distinct flavor. I must say that I used it on almost every dishes on the table including sprinkle onto bread before bake and add to salads. It becomes one of the common ingredients in our cooking.

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

It's shockingly difficult to find sesame seeds at some grocery stores these days. Why? No idea, but I'll never need to worry about that again. This bag will last me ages. They are untoasted, so I rec toasting them lightly before use to bring out the flavor and to decrease phytic acid content.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

High quality sesame seeds. I use to add to bread crumbs, when baking.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

i used the paste instead of oil, my husband was dripping thick