SG

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I try to only buy organic spices, and Frontier is a brand commonly available. In my experience their products are high quality when organic and are fresh. This is great star anise. Try toasting it first to release some flavor. I use it in coffee and tea. It seems like it would be nice soaked in alcohol for a month, though I've not tried that.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I trust Frontier herbs for their freshness and quality and have enjoyed the taste of star anise in teas and seasonings in the past. I found it helps build immunity especially in the colder seasons and tastes great. Wanting to enjoy its flavor and benefits in more foods, I found I could break off about one point of a pod per cup of coffee and grind it with my coffee beans. Wow! The flavor is great, and I feel good knowing it is good for me. I have been enjoying star anise in my coffee for several months now. I am looking forward to finding more great uses for it.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I wasn't sure if I would like the taste, but it is mild and makes a great tea. They list 75% whole stars, but it looks like more than that to me. I've been very happy with previous Frontier Co-op products and this is no different. Yummy!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

These were nice and whole with very few broken pieces. It was very clean and well packed. The taste is delicious and I will certainly buy again.

d0d98239-5ebe-403a-8341-7c7767a17331
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

These herbs are amazing. Omg they smell nice they leave a lovely Eroma in any dish. I made a chicken vegetable soup in my thermomix and added 1 to it. 😊I would definitely buy again .

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Hard to find this spice whole and in bulk. I love having this on hand in the pantry for stews, soups, teas and mulling cider in the fall.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I hadn't thought about or using Star Anise, thought I would give it a try. I drop one in my coffee once in awhile.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Very fresh. Great quality taste and aroma very strong no hidden ingredients Unlike other brands these stars are whole and not broken into pieces Thank you