SG

BomBom
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I add some to my tea and water bottle all the time to enjoy the benefit of rose petals. I heard it's very good for skin so I'm hopeful that it will help improving my skin if I take it every day! There is no flavor but you will smell a very pleasant rose smell when you drink the water/tea.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very fresh, clean, whole rose petals. Beautiful fragrance! I put some in tea, and the flavor really came through. I’m very happy that the petals mainly seem whole and are not smashed into tiny crumbs. There doesn’t seem to be any dirt or leaves or anything that shouldn’t be in there. Very satisfied!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I’ve bought frontier tea previously just to try out and i bought the 2nd round this time because i like their product. The rose tea came in quite a big pack,which is definitely very affordable and is in good quality. I’ve been drinking it few times weekly as my after-meal tea to help me digest,and i still have more than half a pack left.The rose petals is really a lot ,and i even get to share some with my family and friends.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

A hefty bag of rose petals that will last some time. Mild and pleasant scent, small petals. I am pleased with this purchase, however, I could have sworn I had ordered organic rose petals, as that is what I put in my search and was after specifically. I was pleased to find organic petals at such a great price, but I recieved non-organic and on my iherb order it does not show organic, so either my mistake or a company fluke. Overall satisfied, though hesitant to use them on the skin, due to high levels of pesticides on conventionally grown roses.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Beautiful aroma... just like walking through a beautiful "old fashioned" rose garden on a lovely sunny day... Great quality, good value for the money.... Well packaged... Will definitely buy again....

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I buy Frontier rose petals in bulk to mix into my homemade chicken nesting box herbs. This one makes it look prettier, smell prettier and of course the hens love eating it! I suppose there are plenty of other applications/uses but for me it's strictly chicken! :)

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I thought these are the normal size Rose petals but they are the small petals. Smells good though but not ideal for baths as hard to pick up the mess and may clog pipes when they flow into drain.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Been sourcing for loose type and finally found it! Smelling good.

6b9aa9a3-e735-40a2-ae6c-3ec9f3106b7e
Posted on Jun 25, 2021

The best deal ever on rose petals! I researched a LOT. You won't believe how big this bag is...and the petals are fresh and potent...love this! I use them in my own cosmetics as well as black tea in the morning with rose petals..so good. Also mix with bulk hibiscus flowers to make red hummingbird food (you mix it with your homemade sugar syrup)...they love it!

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

Oh wow, the amount I recieved is a huge quanity and an absolutely amazing quality. It smells and looks so beautiful. I love these petals, they are so vibrant and beautiful. Tips to use them: *Make rose petal water *Grind them and make a face mask with them *Boil them for 20 minutes and use the boiled rose water as a hair spray to condition your hair. *You can make rose oil by soaking them in jojoba oil for 14 days. *Drink the petals as tea(they are very calming tbh)