SG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The caraway seed packaging is the perfect size. I use caraway frequently in baking, in my caraway soup recipe and the taste has proven to be hearty. The quality is very similar to the caraway that I usually grow. My diet for frequent stomach upsets is caraway soup with egg drops as the other ingredient. I will recommend to my friends

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Perfect price for such a big amount of caraway seeds. I use them as an ingredient in different dishes and for baking the bread. The package was well sealed. Good quality seeds - taste is very concentrated and just as it should be. The size is medium - not too small, not too large.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

We have A LOT of dietary restrictions in our household… and we ALL miss good ol fashioned bubbie Rye bread. These little caraway seeds dumped(in good measure) into our buckwheat based mix definitely do the trick. Quality and Quantity for price is EXCELLENT! Be aware tho, this is BULK size. It takes us about 6 months to use up… and we make all baked goods(bread,flatbreads,biscuits,etc) from scratch. So if you are just looking to use once in a while and not Rye bread addicts like us, definitely go for a smaller quantity. Either way, enjoy!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I love to bake and these caraway seeds are perfect for what I need. They are fresh, fragrant, and great quality seeds. Good price for one pound too.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I use caraway seeds when I make rye bread. This product has a perfect flavor. The bread comes out tasting like it was bought at a deli bakery. I keep them in the refrigerator to stay fresh.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

A huge amount of seeds for the price. Caraway has a strong taste, so you don't need much for most recipes. Lasted a long time and ended up giving away seeds to friends to try. Hard to get elsewhere so super happy to find.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Whole caraway seeds add a lot of flavor to homemade sourdough rye bread and homemade sour kraut. Recipes for a healthy diet include a variety of herbs and spices. I will order this again.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Good quality caraway seeds! We cook with caraway seeds a lot so buying in bulk just makes it a super deal and saves a lot compared to getting small spice jars in supermarkets. The flavour and scent are perfect. Highly recommend this!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I was so happy to find these tasty Caraway Seeds in your store, since I cannot acquire it in Mexico. I often use it with butter on my slices of bread , in order to give the local bread a bavarian touch

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

It is really good and tastes great, i drink it as I am breastfeeding and heard that it helps but still didn’t feel change in my milk supply