SG

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It smells nice. The quality of all herbs I got from iHerb is great. My favorite tea recipe is to boil fennel, cumin and coriander. It taste good with Indian recipes.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really enjoy these when you grind them up to put in a spice jar the aroma is so much stronger than the store-bought spice. Will buy it again. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I live these cumin whole seeds. I grind them fresh and the difference in taste compared to already ground cumin is so clear. You’ll never use preground seeds or herbs again!!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I like frontier products and this spice is no exception. The quality is very good. I roast the seeds before grounding them to powder to enhance the favor.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

this cumin seed very good. i use it for cooking all the time. it's fresh, and the taste is graet. very recommnded, price to value.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Very good quality, the flavour and scent is amazing, will buy this again for sure. The packaging is great as well, item arrived perfectly sealed.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Good quality cumin seed! We cook with cumin a lot so buying in bulk just makes it a super deal and saves a lot compared to getting small spice jars in supermarkets. The flavour and scent are perfect. Highly recommend this!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I use it for cooking. Free from annoying pebbles and dirt. Smells good too. Seems to be free from pesticides as I can smell pesticides in other brands.

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

Excellent quality. I use this in cooking (I grind it with a mortar/pestle). But its main use is combined with coriander and fennel, which I drink between meals and has done wonders for my digestion. I mix equal amounts of the each seed and keep in a mason jar. Boil a quart of water each day. I add 1 Tablespoon of the seed mixture, let steep, strain and drink warm between meals. After straining, I reuse the seeds and simmer in fresh water for awhile. Let cool, strain, and use as a hair rinse.

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

I love this cumin, it is VERY fresh and the quantity is quite large! I like to grind it and use it in salsa and chili. I also have used it for Mediterranean and Indian dishes and it's wonderful~ Great to have a large bag and use it in my cooking