SG

Posted on May 12, 2022

I bought this for mom she had diabetes with very hight levels and it worked good for her, she took 3-4 servings a day , the sugar levels drop pretty good actually , very high quality , size is great , taste of ingredients is weird somehow , she is using it for months now , you can blend it with water,tea,caffeine, good packaging, gonna buy more for sure , thanks iherb

507bb092-277d-4e3a-818f-bd4a2a8d3c50
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Great Juniper Berries to make Tincture with or just Tea to be infused with hot water for drinking straight up. If you're making tincture, remember to mash it up first with a mortar and pestle or your food processor. And to use at least 80 Proof alc. Good big packet that will last for some time. Recommended.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

The benefits of juniper berries are endless. Leaky gut, kidneys, urinary health, prostate, infections, bacteria. I love to use this a few times a week in my smoothies. Frontier brand herbs are my favorite as well as Iherb is my go to store for all of my herbs. Thanks for carrying so many herbs!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Best quality I found. The berries are juicy and full of aroma. I’m only disappointed that they are out of stock because I would like to buy more.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I can't find juniper locally and needed it for my homemade root beer. This came nicely packaged and fresh. It can be used for tea as well or other concoctions.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

im on keto.. and ths s my tea drink all day😅. i lov the taste. i make ice cold out of it. and jelly gummies too. my kids love it too.put some honey on it.. great for immunity

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

First time buying after doing some search on how to use this. the berry looks fresh and it came in such big quantities it will take a long time to finish.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Juniper berries are great for kidney health and also as a local antibiotic. I take a few berries throughout the day and chew on them. I enjoy the slightly sweet taste of juniper berries.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

great price!! veey large bag. the taste is strong and yummy, even after storage. like kissing in a pine grove when you have a raspberry chapstick on