SG

Based on 3,632 Ratings
2,692
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
7,981

I absolutely LOVE this aloe vera gel!! There is no other like it on the market. It has zero fragrance and you cannot beat the quality for the price. I love that it comes in a 24 oz pump sized bottle/package- so easy to use! It has such a smooth, silky feel to it. Very high recommend!!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,494

This is an excellent product for getting rid of dry patches. I personally got this product to apply on scalp to avoid flaky scalp and to have less frizzy hair but I have also been using this product on my knees and elbows (as they get really dry) and I must say the gel has been doing its job quite well.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The texture is thick and able to keep my skin stay more moisturize for a longer period. But my skin stings when I apply on my eczema prone skin with open wounds, unlike the other more natural Aloe Vera gel. Might not be suitable for eczema prone skin. Pls smack the "Like" button if you like my review :)

3c3c9a82-b33b-47ba-a3e5-69bb96cc7493
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Love, love, love this product. We use tis product with our animals and our human. My brother had 2 degree burns on his face and third on his hands and today we no scarring. This is an awesome product for people with no green thumb like me. Tried multiple times to maintain my Aloe plant with no succes. Therefore thank you ever so much

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Amazing value, the bottly is huge and can last for months if not years. No scent, just pure aloe vera. I use it for both my hait and face. The only downside for me was the pump - it is EXTREMELY weak and takes out very little product with each pump. I might move it to a different container. Still worth it for the size and price.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I like this aloe vera brand as it has worked well with my skin. I use it for sunburns, pre and post hair removal and it has been a great addition to my skin care routine. It is a good moisturizer and its composition is dries well and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I love this aloe vera, it doesn’t have any smell, the quality is really good, the texture and application is also great since its not in a tub. I use it to take care of sunburns/ pre and post hair removal/ and as a light moisturizer. I have been buying this brand for years now and have no complaints.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Nice aloe Vera, works for healing. Thick consistency that drys after a short while. Price is great for the large size. I got the smaller one by mistake before this one but when ordering again got the cost effective size that’s almost twice the size for only a few more dollars.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Great feel and quality as per usual! There are a lot of Aloe Vera products out there, but this particular bland is my definite go-to! Clean ingredients, no dyes, perfect to mix with a drop or two of grapeseed oil or to cap off my night after a quick wash of my face

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I have purchased this many times. Whether you have sunburn or other types of dry skin issues, this gel is very soothing. It has no scent to compete with perfumes etc. It applies with a wet, gel like feel, but dries fairly quickly leaving no residue. I used to purchase this in local drugstores and pharmacies but for some reason it is not so easy to find, so I was pleased to find it here on iHerb. If this review has been helpful to you I would appreciate if you would click "like". Thanks for reading.