SG

Posted on Feb 3, 2022
Much improved gut health

I have noticed a significant improvement in my gut health since starting this formula. My cramping and bloating is much better and I enjoy the earthiness of this mix, it doesn't have the usual mushroomy / bitter flavour which I am pleased about - I have used a number of mushroom mixes but Host Defense is my go-to - Paul Stamets is a wonderful ambassador for funghi!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Love that this has combined probiotics with the mushroom powder as I have a very sensitive gut and problems with histamine so I love that it is brown rice based and not gluten grains and the probiotic strains seem to be gentle for people with IBS, It does have a strong taste for me though as I was use to the tablets before but wanted to try the powder form, therefore I have to mix it with some coconut water and juice to drink it. I bought this to help my body repair and fight better against viral and bacterial infections so fingers crossed.

Been trying to keep my symptoms under control without meds for my adhd. This makes it easier for me to get threw the day it gives me energy and focus. I love the ingredients just wish it came in a bigger size doesnt taste harsh I mix it into smoothies. Thank you Paul for making a fantastic quality product.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This is a great product for the digestive system. Microbiome help my restore my gut, I have no constipation. My body absorbe very well. Good size and great benefits.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I loved this product! Can’t recommend it enough. I’ve had ongoing stomach issues getting increasingly irritating in the last few years and after drinking this product in my tea for a few weeks I noticed considerable positive changes and reduction of pain and irritation.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This works very well for the microbiome and I would order again. I sprinkled it on muesli or put it in cereals and its taste wasn't too disruptive to the overall taste.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I Love Paul Stamets’ mission and his supplement creations! The loose powder is a little tougher than a capsule just bc the taste can be quite earthy but ultimately so happy and healthy

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I've really been enjoying this. It mixes really well and has a pleasant taste. I think its a great blend of ingredients and look forward to prolonged use with results!

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I have had challenges with my digestive system for many years. I found relief with the first dosage of this product. I stringy recommend it for anyone with digestive issues

a811c9e1-da04-498b-8630-6ec14d2196a3
Posted on May 20, 2021

I am very pleased with this supplement. I add it to other beverages (hot cocoa, smoothies, or dandy blend) or drink it with warm water when I want an earthy drink. The benefits of the mushrooms in this product alone are amazing for vitality and microflora.