SG

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I bought this for my father after watching the documentary Fantastic Fungi in the hopes that it would help him recover. My father was diagnosed with a terminal disease and after he’s changed his diet to a plant-based diet, and starting taking supplements such as this one and Turkey tail, his health has drastically improved!

I purchase this insusceptible enhancement for my mom who has terminal disease. She swears she feels more amazing than any other time in recent memory and is less helpless to getting infections and influenza bugs. She takes it day by day and proposes it to everybody. To see her feeling good and proceeding to do the very thing she cherishes even while realizing she's withering is simply a particularly stunning thing. Much thanks to you have guard for this awesome mushroom mix!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

After looking at reviews for this product I decided to order, and I was not disappointed! I have fluctuating moods and energy levels, and this has been great at helping me feel more balanced. With daily stressors and overstimulation, I find it hard to concentrate, and this has helped me so much to get focused. Waiting on my second purchase as we speak!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Oh Paul Stamets....the "guru" of mushrooms has created my family good to for immunity boosting support. Long before every random mushroom product came out, Paul Stamets made the product. Watch his documentary on NF or go to his site for more information. Love this product, and it also comes in a liquid form for those who cannot swallow capsules. My son appreciates that. Also like his Turkey Tail, Lion's Mane and Agarikon formulas.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

My hubby and I are really into mushrooms and finding the quantity and quality of so many kinds of mushrooms in a capsule in one package for the price is a pretty good deal. We take this mostly for boosting our immunity. Mushrooms are superfoods and have so many varied benefits to consuming them.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Such an easy way to boost my immunity naturally. I've been surrounded by illness and, so far, I've been immune. Surely that reflects the quality of this product. I did my research and this product was a winner in the way the ingredients are sourced. I will definitely be using this through the winter!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I love this brand. Started buying their products since my father got diagnosed with cancer. He takes cordyceps specifically and he also consume this blend on the side alternating with other host defense mushroom blends. The rest of our family also take this blend to support our immune system in general. And we have been generally healthier since

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

good quality natural ingredient perfect size amazing mushroom well package great benefit help immunity system its my superfood gives great energy my perfect detox longevity is so sure taste good

1c363e49-b363-4893-a5f3-fce6b03c042f
Posted on Dec 12, 2020

These Mushrooms not only have kept me safe from bacterial or viral infections even though I come in contact with 300 different people a day at work and I have 3 auto immune diseases. My bloodwork has improved and Crohn's attacks have minimized from daily to weekly since taking these 'shrooms. I only wish I had these mushrooms as a teenager or a college student cause my quality of life at 40 is the best I can ever remember. I have been on these mushrooms for 2 years and off all RX medications for 18 months. ThankYou Dr. Stamets for your research & combination and thank you IHerB for affordability.

2b02d1e1-cf39-4d36-b6b2-7a91f68eed41
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I’ve been using this immunity booster for a number of years. Haven’t had a cold or flu since. I would highly recommend! It is cold where I live now and I’ve started to take these again to avoid catching any bugs.