SG

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
They do work.

For someone with almost debilitating anxiety this is the best of any relief I’ve ever had with no side effects. I hate being medicated and have been on many prescribed anxiety and depression medication. This stuff has gotten me and many others I have shared it with out of many episodes! Trust! Doesn’t make you sleepy

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Ordered this for years, works wonders for anxiety! I personally take 3 at a time, bc taking just one doesn't effect me. That being said, start off slow bc you don't know how it will effect YOU. Also, taking an Omega 3/6/9 supplement is another great way to help!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Great product. I love these Chill pills. Sometimes my brain battle to switch of after a long day and I drink a chill pill to help my switch of and I feel great in about 20 minutes. good to keep this around.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I combine this with Gaba and l-Theanine pills sometimes, and I definitely feel it's effect, even without the extra supplements. So I think it probably helps me sleep.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

This is a phenomenal product for anxiety! I’ve used it for 20+ years & it’s a natural way to handle this problem.

d3fbce0e-91ad-4549-8b92-a7de436d88f0
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

You do actually feel a little something. I would describe it as “dampened,” rather than “chill.” But honestly, it isn’t that far off. Doesn’t taste nice.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I had really good results with this product. Thank you so much.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I tried to take one pill and nothing happened. Next day I took two pills and still I don’t feel anything. Then I gave it to my partner and they felt sleepy after an hour -give or take-, so it might work for certain people!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

There is no doubt that this specific product helps to relax and improve sleep. recommended