SG

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
I can't live without this stuff! Makes a huge difference.

this didn't cure my pms but did make it a bit easier to handle. I'm going to re-order and take all month long. You will need 2 of them to get through a month. Wish it came in a larger size.

A friend of mine gave these to me to try when I was experiencing some more problematic symptoms than I usually do on my monthly and it seems to help quite a bit when I use it. I was experiencing some pretty strong mood swings and more intense cramps than usual and I take about one or two a day after a meal versus the four it recommends. On worse days, it seems to take the edge off and on good days it feels like there’s no pain or moods at all. I would definitely suggest giving it a try if you feel like your symptoms are more than you can manage!

ceca946e-893d-4737-b869-00fc6054f17d
a6c34a00-e37b-408b-b893-0d41f3094716
Violettie
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I only used one bottle of this, i think it did help a bit of my emotions due to PMS. The combination ingredient of this PMSHARMONY are very good ! They have black cohosh, footi and many other herbs are good for female reproductive systems which nourish the female hormones grow !I definitely will buy it again. If you are like me always dealing with PMS depression and heavy mood swing, you should give it a shot on this. Dealing with PMS symptoms is not fun at all ! I love you ladies out there, please take care of the female hormones, estrogen and progesterone really important for WOMEN ! Please take care of yourself ! Give it a shot ! I hope this review helps you ! Take care ! Happy hormones, happy WOMEN :)

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I didn't really notice a difference while taking these. I though they were expensive to order each month and although there are decent ingredients in the capsules, perhaps they don't have much of an effect on my constitution compared to others people. I wouldn't re-order.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I can't live without this stuff! Makes a huge difference.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Quality of this product seems good, didn't see a huge difference though.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

I've been buying this product for a few years now for my daughters. We have discovered that it works best with added chaste berry which we also buy from iherb. PMS symptoms are greatly decreased.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Didn't feel like it helped much. I prefer the one from ZOI Research.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Goes what it says, good quality, I like this brand as well.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!