SG

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This product is the best supplement my husband has ever used to eliminate sudden urges and I empty completely. he already tried everything on the market and this product positively works with NO side effects. It takes about 2 weeks to start fully taking effect but he noticed the benefits in 2 days. The composition of the product is very complete and the ingredients are quality!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I was diagnosed about 4 years ago with prostatitis which basically is swelling and inflammation of the prostate gland. This condition would give me intermittent sharp pains of the urethra at times throughout the day. After doing extensive research, I discovered this quality supplement. After 1 week, I noticed the pains and swelling greatly diminished. After 3 weeks, I had no pain at all. I have zero, side effects with this supplement. I honestly feel I will be making this supplement part of my daily regimen with my multivitamin. Guys, consistency here is obviously the key, and make sure to stay on it. Enlargement of the prostate is not a joke, and we must protect ourselves. The product's ingredients are of excellent quality, the size and shape of the capsules help a lot in its ingestion and the aftertaste is almost imperceptible. Thanks for this great product !

nutrients including Lycopene, Prostate glandular, amino acids and Saw Palmetto extract designed for today's health-conscious man. In addition, Pomegranate extract has been added to the formula. Pomegranate contain a key compound called ellagic acid that research has shown is beneficial to good health. Prostabs Plus contains PomActiv™ Pomegranate extract, standardized for 70% ellagic acid

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

It's a good combination of ingredients this supplement offers. I'm taking 2 tablets twice daily for 5 days and 2 tablet once for 2 days a week. It's a 20-25 days supply so you might want to order 2 bottles If needed extra support. And of course it's only to be used by men.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

this was recomended by a good friend who is a Dr. one tablet in the morning and other in the evening. That does the job. hope this product will continue to exist till i die.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Yes, it works, normalizes the frequency and intensity of urination. It keeps a four-hour interval, with normal fluid intake. reduces the discomfort of the urge to urinate.

Posted on Nov 1, 2020

I bought this supplement for the father of my wife’s friend’who had prostate problem and difficulty in peeing and mainstream drug could not relieve the problem . I selected this brand because it was an alternative natural product which had ingredients containing bovine glandular.I hope it will work out for him

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It is good product, must make sure it suits you

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

In terms of composition, it looks like a good price-quality ratio. One of the more cost effective things for the prostate

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Tablets are easy to swallow and it doesn't taste bad. Good for elderly people who are looking for reliable boost for their prostate health.