SG

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
Fast & effective against varicocele

This is an amazing product for varicocele. Reduces the pain & swelling almost instantly. I've had varicose veins and varicocele on my left groin (the size of a golf ball) for years. It's been 2 weeks since I've started taking the pills and the varicocele has shrunk by half. No more pain on the left groin area nor the scrotum AT ALL!!! Varicose veins on the back of my legs are still there although, to be fair, I haven't been monitoring that area much & it's only 2 WEEKS since I've started taking the pills. Will probably buy again if the improvements continue. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

0c5f8622-1642-497a-8d0f-51da65b359f2
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have been taking the FutureBiotics VeinFactors complex since May and after a few days my legs felt greatly improved. Now after a month my varicose pain and the heaviness are gone from my legs. I feel so much better, and will certainly keep on taking these capsules. Fantastic quality and the ingredients are what I needed. Very happy I found iHerb

Posted on May 3, 2022

I started taking this 2 weeks ago. Before I started taking this medication was in so much pain. Now I feel great no pain. I am very happy now as well. I can go for long walks now and sleep though the night . No more waking up in pain. I have tried alot of medications , this one is the best. I recommend this to everyone . 5 stars .

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Got this for my mom, as she genetically has varicose. It is good that there are such products, because not everyone is okay with doing surgeries, and this will help extend the comfort in my moms legs! I will get these for her regularly, so she can support her veins from time to time…

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Effective on my varicose veins. 2 out of my 7 large purple veins flatten and almost gone. The rest are also improving. I started drinking this since July 2021 but i only drink once a day. What more if i follow 3 capsules a day. I must say quality is really good. I love the fact that there is no harmful ingredients and it is vegetarian

These caps are highly fast and effective with varicose veins. It might only take two caps to see the pain go away. The effect will come quite fast after taking these. The caps are pretty big so it recommended to take them with plenty of water to get them down, while the best part of this is that all content is natural and there are no side effects.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Within 24 hours this beautiful remedy became effective and helped me to reduce vein pressure to almost 90%. I am 30 years old and I am 75kg . Not so fat . But I used this for 4 weeks then I stoped. I stopped because I think I got fixed 50%. Now it’s been 2 months and I use it when needed. Like traveling, hiking or very very busy day

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Within two weeks resolved an issue with a smaller hemorrhoid that has been persistently bleeding past months, adding up to existing anemia. I was taking two daily. Also significantly improved the look of the leg veins that have grown more visible due to reduced activity during pandemic period. The jury is still out for capillary improvements around foot and ankle area.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

My mother likes it. It really works in her age, you can see first results after a week. This product worked great to reduce swelling in her legs. Usually by 10:00 at night she had to sit with her feet propped up due to the swelling. Once she started to taking caps the swelling stopped Pills are slightly large, no harmful ingredients. Overall great quality product.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This product is really amazing...it came 2 days earlier as expected. I have varicose veins at the back of my left thigh/leg since I was younger. I started to feel pain in my left leg maybe because of my work requires me to stand and walk for 8 hours a day, and of course because of my age as I am 43 years old now. I took this medicine for 2 days, and I was surprised that the pain is gone. I will write a review again soon after I finish the bottle. I hope it will help to reduce the appearance of my varicose veins.