SG

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I feel it is working to give me a better night's sleep with the Zinc Orotate and healing my infected legs with the zinc Acetate. I haven't been taking it long enough to know if it is working to make me younger and helping my liver to function better yet with the zinc Picolinate.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great quality and extremely affordable. I take it with vitamin C, and always with a meal. My naturopath recommended this for immunity& hair. the pill size is easy to swallow, no taste and the 30 mg is perfect!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I was not sure about it but I have found that it has good effect .. start to feel better .. personally no side effects. I believe thus it is good quality

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

High quality zinc, a must for the times we are experiencing right now. Easy to swallow and I feel good with this zinc intake. Please note there exist seven types of zinc! Search which types are good for you. Every person is different and might prefer a different type.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is the best Zinc I have found. It does not upset my sensitive stomach and it delivers 3 different types of zinc which is what I need as I run an extremely low count. I tried others and they don’t stack up to this triple action.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

i usually purchase zinc picollinate but decided to try this formulation of 3 different types of zinc. great value for a 30mg zinc.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good quality product, love the brand

Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from French

Very good supplement to boost your immunity. I take zinc every night before bed and whenever I feel like I'm going to catch a cold or my immunity is going down. I feel like it keeps me from getting sick. I consider it as a cocktail to strengthen my immune system. Good absorption of zinc in the form of zinc picolinate. It also contains zinc acetate which has a chelating effect on hydrogen sulphide bacteria.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

I used it for hair loss on the basis that its concentration is tripled and its absorption is excellent in relation to the accompanying salts