SG

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I love this!! Immediately after using it I started to notice the difference on my face, it’s more soft and plump. It has a nice size and in its composition has hyaluronic acid, I did my research and if you want a good hyaluronic acid serum you need to check the ingredients, this product has all 3 types of hyaluronic acid: Hydrolysed hyaluronic acid, Sodium acetylated hyaluronate and Sodium hyaluronate. Sodium hyaluronate is in fact the salt form of HA and is a water-soluble meaning it can hold 1000 times its weight in water. This also makes sodium hyaluronate a more stable molecule to add to skincare products due to the fact it is less likely oxidise. There is a setback to this HA as the higher the percentage of it in a formula will actually begin to dry out the skin. This product has all 3 hyaluronic acids and their benefit is their ability to mixed well together and work at hydrating the skin, locking in surrounding moisture and keeping its protective barrier functioning properly.

b3812b87-04b8-476a-be2f-bc488d312d3d
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I tried this brand for the first time. It has a pleasant smell and has a dispenser, which is very convenient to use. copes with its task, moisturizes the skin, does not cause allergies, I think it is suitable for sensitive skin. and after it I do not even use the cream, although I think that in the winter after it will still need cream.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It restores the skin and builds it again and makes it shiny. The most important thing is not to use a toner with alcohol or a lotion with alcohol and see the shine 😍 like the Koreans

Posted on Jul 13, 2022