SG

Posted on Dec 13, 2021
Adrenal 🧃Juice✨

Gaia Herbs’ Adrenal Health series is such a great choice for people with adrenal problems and stuff. This blend with holy basil in particular is really good for coping with daily stress and having a good sleep at the end of the day *spit 3 times* ahajjhh Absolutely recommend it P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

784d137c-e86f-4100-aae6-bffd3eaedd0d
Posted on May 26, 2022

I always look for Gaia Herbs when looking for reliable supplements. I love the quality of their supplements. This is a very effective supplement for Adrenal support. I have sued their ashwagandha for a few years now and have enjoyed this with other added herbs in the ingredients. The packaging is well done -the glass bottle is safely wrapped in bubble wrap.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I trust and respect Gaia products and this one is a favorite. I have recommended this product to an elderly relative with frequent night urination and he felt much better nearly straight away, being able to enjoy a more restful sleep with less toilet visits. Highly recommended for any people with weak adrenals.

Violettie
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I love gaia products so much! They are the only company which produced the supplements in a liquid form. MOst of their products are liquid form inside a capsule. Which makes it so easily to absorb i believe. For this adrenal health i believe is the best by far what i have been using all these while! The price might be slightly higher than others. But i believe is totally worth it! This adrenal health is a good combinations of many herbs! A single herb may work good, but a combinations of many herbs which deliver the optimal results ! Great adrenal health, i loved it!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I have take this supplement for 6 years to support my adrenal function, and I can tell when I do not take it -- stress is harder to handle at those times. I appreciate the high quality of the Gaia Herbs brand, and will choose them over others. These are liquid-filled capsules, and it seems the liquid is quickly absorbed into my body.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Gaia is a wonderful company, and this adrenal support is great. It worked really well for me when I was under stress. It allowed me to drink coffee again, at a time when coffee would make me too hyper (a common adrenal overload symptom). My only wish is that it was cheaper.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Recommended by ND, my husband and I started to take this. Instead of strong stimulation like caffeine, this would do enough for us to stay focused in the afternoon. I keep recommending this to my friends and clients by adding this is only from my experience as family trying to ease anxiety and fatigue (because I’m just clinical psychologist, not nutritionist )

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is the best adrenal health pill out there. My life has changed since I started taking these almost a year ago.. it helps with reducing stress, makes me feel more energetic and calm throughout the day. It helps in mood improvement and the quality is great. It’s a great supplement that I have added to my diet.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Use this to support my adrenal glands. Quality ingredients and it can only benefit your health and stress levels. Good composition of the right ingredients. A good liquid form supplement with no taste. I feel improvement when I take this. My only concern is the higher price. Good amber coloured packaging.