SG

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Since starting my journey into menopause, hot flushes has been a regular part of life. But since taking this I have noticed a definite reduction in not only the hot flushes but also no more fuzzy brain, my sexual desire has returned and I feel more myself. I wish I found this sooner. Due to a bad car accident that caused me to have many fractures in my pelvis, I started my pre menopausal journey rather earlier than expected. But having no period now for 2.5yrs and I'm 48, I very much in menopause. I now take Black Cohosh everyday and even bless each capsule as I take it. ❤️

958bf1f7-b324-452b-8159-12f852212031
620515b5-8f11-485c-92a7-da02a2ad5c9a

What you see on the product's list of benefit is what you actually get in personal. I bought this for my personal health as a woman. worth buying!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Bought this for my teenage sister who has sever period cramps. The quality in this awesome because when she starts taking it she feels so much better. It comes in a glass bottle which we love. The taste is bitter

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

This is really great and working well on me. I have tried a few different brands of similar products, never has one working as well as this one. I only took one in the morning and it could last me almost a whole with no symptoms of hot flash. Super happy with my purchased.

ba701095-bf4c-4f80-8cf1-43533e327583
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

One of My personal favorite brands. Seems to help with my perimenopause symptoms, less sweaty and less cranky seemingly

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Stopped my hot flushes for several months. It takes a few weeks before true benefits kick in.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Well it worked well without any side effects. It definitely helped the hot flashes

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

it helps me a lot will order it again and continue with it for longer to see if will still be affective.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Have been taking the product for about 2 weeks and already starting to feel the benefits.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Good product quality , size and price