SG

Posted on Dec 15, 2021
Good quality

Quality and excellent potency . The packing was wonderful. Not a drop spilled. Ingredients were of great quality. I use for my whole family ages 18-50. We use in tea with a little honey for those who prefer a lighter taste.I like the Easy to use dropper. Ingredients are pure.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Great herb, I am taking it for migraines, but it offers so much more. It's Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Cancer, & Anti-Tumor, and it's also supports brain and liver. Adaptogenic Weapon Against Viruses, Bacteria & Parasites.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love this cats claw for myself and I give my cat a drop occasionally too.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Great product, a few drops does help with anti inflammation.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I didnt use it yet. I use it usually just if i don't feel good

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

A little bitter. Some people prefer liquid instead of swallowing a pill. The effect is good for strengthening the immune system

Posted on Mar 27, 2020

Seems to help with carpel tunnel. Not sure how or why but since I started taking quite awhile ago it’s much better. I also notice when I allow myself to get stressed my hand/arm goes numb, when I relax my muscle it takes a minute but then stops. The nerves relax I guess & no longer tense which contributes to the tingling & numbness.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

Not the best taste but this is extremely good for you, especially in liquid form

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

A very high quality company, as a naturopath I really enjoy using the product