SG

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

These are great! Was debating on trying them for a while! Seen a big difference compared to other brands. Quality is amazing. Ingredients are awesome too! Packaging makes me feel bougee! Ha! Great benefits too! No taste which is great!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I was drinking a lots of coffee for month like an addicted to coffee. I've started an issues with my kidney and bladder but since I am taking the Cranberry Concentrate daily my problems are almost gone.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I can feel the difference after using it for a few days. I took off one star because it tastes slightly rancid like old lipstick

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My husband takes these for his prostate. He says his urine flow is better since taking.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Strongly recommended by my friend to buy this in case of URTI. She mentioned just one capsule will solve the problem.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Really good quality supplement. I take one daily. Always packaged well since the bottle is glass.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Another brand was out of stock. So try this brand for this round. Should be good.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Great for the bladder! This is the best cranberry supplement, in my opinion, due to high concentration of cranberry and low sugar content.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Bought this one because it comes without probiotics. Glad to say it is equally effective against UTI.