SG

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

love gaia! and this is an absolute must in fall and winter. I start it usually whenever I feel that I am having a viral infection of any sort

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

This is a repeat order for many years. Whenever I feel like the flu is coming or a little sore throat, I'll take 2 capsules and start to feel better after that.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This supplement is very useful during cold and flu! I really recommend it! It helps to recover faster!

fecdd4ff-71b3-4ae6-a804-d202d29a76f6
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I buy this product every fall and early winter to boost my immune system and, knock on wood, it has been working. No cold, no flu so far! These two herbs have been used by Native Americans. The goldenseal root has many benefits for the body, especially when mixed with Echinacea. One of the main benefits of Echinacea and goldenseal is that they help to boost the immune system in the body. If you are a person that gets colds quite often or if you suffer from the flu several times throughout the year, you might benefit from Echinacea and goldenseal.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The quality is excellent. I can tell the benefit immediately after taking. High quality ingredient.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Reliable brand and good product. Though pricey but worth it if you are really looking for a good quality of vitamins

I take echinacea when my throat hurts. It really helps. I chose gaia herbs because their supplements are always the best.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Whenever I get cold I take this echinacea goldenseal supplement. It really helps.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Very effective tincture! Echinacea is always helpful with upper respiratory infections, at least for our family. :)

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

quality manufacturer, a very expensive supplement, does not feel it helps