SG

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

We use this as a boost to our immune system. Particularly, as a proactive method. So if we’ve been around people or plan to be in public or on a plane, we start this ahead of time. We never get sick or manage to fight it before it really turns into a cold or something. So I feel like this product saved the day anytime we came close to catching something. I don’t overuse this. Just as I discern the need.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I prefer liquid forms of supplements and this echinacea is one of the best. The taste is nice, easy to take. Helps during the first days of cold, especially with sour throat.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

I've been using this for the past 5 years and it's the go-to remedy in my family for nasal decongestion. I have allergic sinusitis and it is usually followed by an infection of my left facial cavity. The numbing pain leads to a nagging headache in the whole of the left side of my head. I'd take 3 full pipettes (the one attached to the bottle cap/ and this amount is equivalent to the stated dosage on the bottle = about 60 drops) in 1/4 cup of very warm water. The tingling sensation on your tongue thereafter is gratifying. I'd take this 3 times a day for 2 days and the infection will be cleared. The effect is almost instantaneous for me - in about 5 minutes the aches will subside.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

high-quality goods, I will order more. I am very satisfied.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Clean ingredients. This company always has great ingredients product with high quality. Helped to boost my immune system.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I like the quality, pure ingredients. The taste of it is fine. I use it during flu and can see improvement.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

if you have allergy.. you must consume this.. super vitamin

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

It tastes sweet and a good herbal product to relieve flu symptoms.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I wanted to purchase the echinacea that didn't have the glycerin base. I was looking for the organic version.