SG

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Floradix Herbal Bitters

Effective as an appetite stimulant, so it provides that benefit. However, it contains fructose as one of it's ingredients. Which makes it taste good as a supplement, but is of concern to me as I try to avoid sugar on my low carb (keto) diet. IMO the composition is excellent, but would be an improvement without fructose, as it tastes fine. Other than that I think it's a well packaged quality product with very good ingredients.

I wish this would have no sweeteners. I think the good impact is minimized, because the tongue can't feel as much bitter as needed to start producing saliva and have other benefits... That could be true in the stomach area as well. i prefer mercola's bitters. Also - I prefer bitters without senna, because it could make me addicted to senna for passing stools. I would not want to risk that.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

Like all bitters, Gallexier is also very helpful for digestion. Bitters protect your your digestive system, flushes out toxins, and help the body to get well under many conditions, likely by cleansing the system and stimulating its innate healing powers in a number of ways. This is not like the original bitters by Maria Treben, but still quite effective. It is too sweet, in contrast to the original bitters. Nevertheless, it provides a relief.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Great product! Having consumed it per years, it's a great supplement for your liver and digest system.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Great product for liver renew! Strong taste but great hetrbs!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Love these bitters, does the trick in starting the digestion process!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

it was extremely bitter for me at first, but after diluting its drinkable. it feels good

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It seems to help with my digestion and feeling more comfortable after meals!

Posted on May 2, 2021

If I get a bad tummy flair up from low stomach acid or low functioning gallbladder I make sure I have this on hand, I would not want to be without it!

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Its very tasty and it nake me feel good after meal, I feel that my digestion its more easy and confortable, I add a piece if lemon, for me is more tasty, and effective