SG

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I like the quality and composition of the ginger root ingredients that show improvement and benefit of dental and digestive issues that have been a concern, I like the taste of this Supplement , package size is sealed well and easy to use dropper, I like Gaia products and would recommend.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I use this for my digest tract- no more indigestion

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

I use this ginger root with everything. Tea, warm water and even food. It is very comfortable coz you don’t waste time cutting and boiling the fresh one. The package is also amazing!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Got this for my friend in the winter to use at the first sign of a cold. He really liked the product

Posted on Oct 30, 2019

This is my second review of the same product. The batch before the last was not as strong as I knew it from long term use. I gave it another chance, but no change, still very weak. I use it in my tea and I don't taste it at all. Before it was a bit biting my tongue, the ginger taste was quite distinctive. And I use the same amount. Maybe it delivers benefits of ginger without any taste, but I do miss the taste, so the next time I may try a different brand.

Posted on Sep 20, 2020

Offers help to my constipation problems

Posted on May 6, 2020

I would recommend iherb to anyone! ♡ love their prompt service and quality products.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021