SG

Posted on Mar 4, 2022
Soothing Throat & Abating Cough

Gaia Herbs, Herbal Throat Lozenges Sage & Aloe, have proven to be the “go to” lozenges to aid in soothing the throat and abating a cough. Having tried several different kinds, this is the one that has proven to be the best for me and my family.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

It's nice to have some throat lozenges that don't have such a sweet taste. I love the blend of the herbs and find that they really do a great job of soothing my throat whenever it gets sore or irritated.

I love this! I’m a singer and a teacher so I need to find ways to soothe my throat after my singing sessions and after classes. They are not like your typically coated lozenges they are more on the chalky side but do soothe your throat. These taste good for someone that loves herbs and healthy foods. I bought two packs and you can get the best price on here!

beadf9d4-aca4-441e-b385-77b1c565a984
9482e194-77ca-47a1-b0a4-8967f36ca15d
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Recommended by my sister that its very effective for itchy throat. Price is Reasonable n Worth it. Delivery is fast within 1 week.

58c79e2e-5307-49ef-82a4-a315213161eb
Posted on Dec 20, 2020

Purchased these for my Mom who has polyps and thyroid issues. These she will take on really "bad" days. I can tell a difference in her voice, it's much smoother and doesn't sound strained or coarse. They smell good too. I haven't tried yet but she swears by them for strained days.

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

oh my i remember when i was a kid in russia we had these kind of lozenges for soar throat and they worked really well. as a kid i loved this taste lol so when i saw it i got it right away and didn't regret it one bit. these taste good and work for sore throat very well also. cut my cold symptoms and number of sick days literally in half. bought it couple of time and will continue to do so.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

These work great and leave my throat feeling good. Very healthy and natural ingredients.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

It helps a lot with my one month old cough👍👍

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Love them, soothes the throat much better than any other lozenges.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

I've been using these for over a year. I don't use them everyday and they are a bit expensive, but they work very well at soothing my throat. They also are not sweet which I prefer.