SG

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This Lion's Mane is a bit expensive, compared to some brands, yet going by the comments and by the fact that it is stated they only use the fruiting bodies of the mushroom, I decided to get it for my dad. Lion's Mane has tremendous benefit for the brain, focus, etc.. If you drink four sigmatic coffee, you will know it is true, and taking it in pill or powder form should have, I think, a greater effect.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I very much like this company's products. I haven't taken this very long to be able to comment on how it works as the instructions say it may take awhile to see any results. Hopefully I will see a difference in the future. Meanwhile, I am fine with the product.

I love that the ingredients in this product vegan, non-gmo, and organic. I take this product to help with my studies. I have noticed a great deal of improvement in my ability to retain information that I read from my textbooks. Gaia uses the highest quality ingredients and their website makes it possible to determine when the supplement was created. The size of the capsules are easy to swallow and there is no after taste!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have been using lion's Mane mushroom powder for a long time. I added one of these capsules a day in the last week and I noticed that my mind is a lot clearer and I do not lose my trend of thought. Great product, and a noticeable difference occurred in a very short time.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Just started to take it, can't see improvement yet, but the quality is good and it's made of fruit extract of the mushroom, so it's good!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I was looking for a "clean" and pure fruiting body lion's mane supplement to give to my dog, to help with a neurological condition. I can easily open the capsule so the only ingredient he ingests is the mushroom. So far so good!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

So far so good. I can't really tell if they're any different than all the other 9000 brands out there, but will come back in a few weeks to see if I feel anything.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Ive only used it a few times so far but it seems to have a slight effect on my mood already

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Calm your mind, great for your nervous system and perfect in the intermittent fasting time!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

i did notice some improvement it did help with my brain fog slightly

fd602b48-2fd6-4e9d-9d8f-d9bbd29a209a