SG

Posted on Jun 22, 2022
Excellent for allergies

Stinging nettle has been used for food and medicine since ancient times. This is a great supplement to be able to take it easily and quickly without having to process the plant. I have noticed improvements in allergies/hay fever as it has some anti-histaminic properties. Gaia always produces high quality products with pure ingredients.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I use this for my oily scalp, I mix it in with my shampoo and add it to my DYI hair tonic. Does a good job. Perfect for oily scalp and hair loss.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

All Gaia's herbal supplements are very good wuality. I lieke the glass packaging of the tinctures. Nettles have many benefits for my mineral balance and health.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Excellent ingredients and could feel the difference within a week of taking the drips whereby I interacted with some persons who have flu but, luckily nothing wrong happened to me. I believe my immunity system is much stronger now

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

I love this organic liquid nettle. This is my 2nd purchase. I add it to my tea or just water with other herbs and it is perfect. I like the flavor and it is not overwhelming like some other supplements/liquid herbs I’ve tried. One dropper full is not as powerful as my long-steeped nettle tea, but then it is versatile as I can use it with other herbs in more of a general wellness drink too. Love it!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This Nettle leaf is good for back pain. Can't live without it

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I just started using it but it seems to be very good

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

It is very beneficial. It contains calcium, minerals and Vitamin A. It is good for Allergies, Blood Sugar besides other things

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

great nettle leaf) i use it for my homemade hair masks and i love it)

Posted on May 22, 2021

I tried it only once but noticed a huge difference with my period. Bought a second bottle as it gets used quick due to the dosage.