SG

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great, quality supplement. Been using on and off for years to keep my immune system healthy and strong. Also a great benefit to keeping my blood pressure down, which is the reason I don't take it all the time; don't have blood pressure issues and don't want it to drop too low. The pill is easy to take and doesn't leave an aftertaste. Very pleased with this product!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I ordered this product a few times. It helps with a sore throat (when I feel some throat irritation, I chew on a capsule). Also, I noticed after I started to take this extract that my stubborn wart was gone. Before I used a lot of remedies to get rid of it but it always returned.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I've been taking this product for the past 5 years, every other month, and love it! I started taking this after I recovered from chronic lyme disease to support my immune system and feel like it really helps. With Gaia herbs you always know the quality of herbs/ingredients are of the highest standard, which is important when it comes to medicinals. And of course they always have great packaging!

I have been fighting ear and toenail fungus almost 50 years. I’ve tried every product under the sun to apply directly to my toenail fungus to no avail. The only temporary relief I’ve ever gotten from ear fungus has been direct application of hydrogen peroxide, but it always came back. After using this product for only two weeks, the itching and scaly patches in my ear have subsided. I know it will take a long time to eradicate the toenail fungus, but with the cessation of the ear extreme itching, I know that it’s working.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I've repurchased these several times already. Very convinced of Gaia Herbs as a brand. I'm using olive leaf for its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant effects. It helps my overall condition (auto-immune issues), plus I seem to notice an improvement in my skin, too, which is always nice.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I have found Gaia Olive Leaf(s) to be a product that if taken at the outset of cold symptoms really ends them sooner than without. I take 3 doses, 2 in the morning, 2 at lunch and 2 before bed and in 3 days or so, my symptoms are gone. Then I am back to one or two a day for normal immune system support. When I work long hours I get fatigued which directly affects my immune system. So I take Olive Leaf as both a preventative and reactive support. My wife also takes them and I have referred this product to a number of friends.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Excellent quality, i’ve been taking this for a while now as part of my immune regimen and it’s definitely helping! love Gaia brand for many of my herbs

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I bought the 60cap ones earlier and had to get the larger one after having great success with it. Love using in during fall/winter months and helped with inflammation and weight management in belly area. Love!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Gaia Herbs is an excellent company. And I’m picky about brands. I love to use olive leaf and a few others during the fall and winter months especially.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I LOVE GAIA! Olive leaf is such a great herb for the lung and lymph and many other things. I love that this product is pure, organic olive leaf resin with no other unnecessary additives.