SG

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
AMAZING for sore throats, infections

Any time I have a cold, cough, or sore throat I take this and it wipes it out almost instantly. It works well on infections, too. However, it is very strong/spicy and stings, so it takes some getting used to. I also rub a few drops on my chest and throat when I’m sick. Oregano is also good for clearing bad gut bacteria and improving digestion.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I love this product. Great for healing wounds and for any fungal problems.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Tastes horrible but works great! Put drops in a small amount of water and chug it.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This has been supporting my health for many ways. It is a necessary item to keep my good health condition.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Nature’s antibiotic. Everyone needs this in their kit. Great product!

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

I'm not a fan of the bitter taste, but the benefits are worth it! I take a few drops in my water daily to aid in boosting my immune system and anytime I notice a sore throat coming on, drinking my oregano water clears it up right away.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

This is one of the product that I was looking for. It really helps for feeling well as it detoxes the organism and helps to get rid of parasites in the liver. Recommend this product

I'm trying to use this to heal my son's PANDAS. It's a great product and I really hope that it helps my son. It's INCREDIBLY strong, but that's not news - I'm familiar with Oregano Essential Oil, which can actually burn the skin. I have to mix this with some honey for my 7 year old to be able to take it, which I don't mind doing. I just hope it's helping his PANDAS.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I really love this product. The shipping was fast !!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Great product, great product, great product.