SG

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I am very happy with this Quality hemp. I like packaging it’s safe and taste great. I don’t have any concerns about this supplement. It was great addition to my diet and improved my better sleep. Composition of nature. Benefits are great. I like it’s drug free and has all natural ingredients. I am 39 years old of age and I am happy taking this supplement.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

The best valerian tablets I have tried, one tablet is effective as two from any other brand. This is my firth order. Defiantly worth the money.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love that this is a liquid capsule it seems to be more fast acting then the powder root capsules which is excellent for sleep which is what I use it for.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Valerian root is the safest way to help me sleep. I buy the liquid form because it is the fastest way to absorb into the body.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

The only valerian root pills on this website that work, because they actually use the extract. This is therefore the same active ingredient and dosage as the pills that were prescribed by my doctor and, you know, since it's medication it has to fulfill much stricter criteria. These work the same as my medication but are half the price. Make sure they use the valerian root extract and not just "valerian root" or "whole root" -- they would be useless, the only thing that you want from the root is the part that makes you sleepy. Also just one pill is enough... at least for me. I'm not a doctor and I don't know how you personally will react to valerian root extract so don't take my word for it. But clearly there's no need (for me) to take 2 pills, which gives me twice as much mileage with one bottle. Will definitely order more.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Clean solution for those nights when one needs a sleep aid.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

new for me, tried twice and love them so far

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I love this valerian for anxiety the only problem is it gives me horrible breath. Does anyone have tips?

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Helps me to go to sleep when I am in stress

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

High quality and very effective.