SG

Posted on Aug 26, 2021
Will kill the critters

I have taken this four times a day for 2-3 weeks every couple years. I like this brand and I notice parasites coming out, so it works. The taste is horrific, when added only to a little water. (But this is the same with every brand I've tried, so not a negative.)

Posted on May 5, 2022

I use this in my diet when I want to improve my gut function. It seems to help with my digestion, bloating and bowel movements. Taste is kinda gross but it does seem to work.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love iHerb! They have many of the supplements I need and buy on a regular basis. Their shipping is normally free, and things arrive fairly quickly, especially considering the shipping delays everyone is experiencing! I highly recommend Iherb!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Was hoping this was the parasite cleanse but it is the wrong kind. I guess they discontinued making the correct one. The taste is very strong.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I’ve been adding this product to my dogs’ food and it’s helped stopped ongoing liquid stools. I’m very grateful for this. 🙏🏻

Posted on May 10, 2022

It really works against worms, I bought this product second time

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

There is none that can compare to the synergistic effects of Gaia Wormwood Walnut Supreme for eradicating nasties. My absolute favourite every time

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I can always count on Gaia to produce high quality and reliably effective products and this one is no exception.

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

This needs to be shaken before each use, or the bottom can get rather ‘sludgy” but that is to be expected with something so natural and planty. It has a very strong cloves taste, but I think it’s nice but it is a little kicky.

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

Awesome combination and it works, helped with energy and detox. it's good for eliminating parasites (which are more common in western world than many people think ) and i think it works better than some conventional products at pharmacy