SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 16, 2022
Good

Mix a spoon of this in a glass of water. It mixes well with room temperature water. It has a nice taste to it.. you can taste the beet, blackberry and melon. I decided to give it a go because of the ingredients that would help in anti aging, hair , skin and nail benefits. I have noticed a difference in my hair but it's too early to say for the skin and anti aging benefits. it's been a week now and i am enjoying the drink. I will continue to take this. I would recommend everyone to try this unless you don't like beets.

This Beets Beauty power is a new product from Garden of Life. I just started drinking this powder together with other vitamins in the morning, hope to see some improvements of my aging skin soon.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Amazing flavor! You can really taste the melon. I drink this evenings and the detox mornings

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Indonesian

quality, ingredients, packaging, benefits, and taste . including superfoods for health