SG

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

it's really nice quality and the combination of zinc and quercetin is amazing and very beneficial. Actually the green tea extract, pomegranate, and turmeric are very powerful antioxidants, this mixture mades it very effective product for immunity.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Trust this brand Garden of Life as always. Nutrients from Raw Food!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I sometimes have trouble digesting vitamins but not these! These are easy on my belly! Super fast shipping. Will definitely order again!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

nice and good for immune and COVID19

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Good product!!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Quercetin is a constant purchase, but not all manufacturers make an effective drug. For me, the criterion is if it relieves the symptoms of chronic rhinitis. In general, it is suitable for the prevention of all inflammations in the body. I trust this company, the supplements are natural, high-quality, probiotics are added almost everywhere, which increases the absorption of drugs.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Quercetin is a natural flavonoid, has a powerful antioxidant effect, like all bioflavonoids, and also stabilizes cell membranes, protects vascular walls, normalizes histamine balance and modulates immune function. Quercetin favorably affects the condition of the prostate gland. Quercetin is often used in bodybuilding and included in sports nutrition. Quercetin can increase energy expenditure in mice and improve exercise tolerance. This may suggest that it can be used in fat-burning complexes, as well as to increase performance. Quercetin is recommended to be combined with vitamin C, these substances potentiate the beneficial effects of each other, as well as with bromelanium, which increases the absorption of quercetin.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I recently received. This is a new drug for me, I can not yet evaluate its effect. I really liked the composition, a lot of natural substances to strengthen the immune system. Quercetin is good as an anti-inflammatory drug.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I bought it because it's new and I think it's good. I'm very concerned about immunity, so I tend to avoid brands with low quality, so I usually buy a brand I trust, but it's okay to take it with other cheap brands.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it to support immunity, I just started taking it, so it’s too early to draw conclusions about the effectiveness. Delivery is fast, well packaged