SG

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great quality protein powder. I love the chocolate/cocoa taste - sweet with a little bit of bitterness. Shakes very well and is very filling. I use protein powders as a meal replacement and I don’t need to cook an extra meal :), this protein leaves me full for good 3-4 hours, 1 box lasts 2 weeks. I love the ingredients too, sustainable salmon with 0 fishy aftertaste. I will definitely buy it again.

a747ce8f-6d15-4997-b16e-8811bd86bd41
d7e04111-e980-4d1f-ad64-5caff7f821db
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I like this stuff because I feel good after drinking it but it does have a weird aftertaste. it doesn't taste at all like fish and certainly not the worst protein powder I've tried but it still is a bit funky lol. I think it's way better for my bodies needs than the Syntha brand so I'm drinking this. my gut health is more important than my tongue and brain enjoying the taste. It really does settle well for me considering that I have Crohn's disease

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

A good taste! It gives me a great portion of energy everyday. You may use one or 2 scoops if you need more energy. For me good product :)

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Quality drink that tastes good. Package is a good size for many drinks. The ingredients are wholesome I add a few frozen cherries for taste, iron, and temperature.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I appreciate the quality that comes from this product. Since I often have a liquid diet, this help fulfill my day with a full and is pretty tasty. More tasty than the Kaya toast I was having before, thank goodness for that.

Caseywilson
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Taste real, has a non-gritty texture, digests well with no gas, satisfies for a long time. Love it! Blends smooth as well.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

highly recommended for vegan dieters / keto, it comes from fish all the essential proteins, size of the bottle is also very big and durable

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This tastes so good! It’s like drinkable dessert. It’s nice to have ppant based healthy protein tasting soo good!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

will try and come back for the comment