SG

Posted on Aug 25, 2021
The Best!!!

I bought it for my husband and as I take a female version can say that it’s easy to take and very normal and nice smell! Organic and stomach feels good after these. Will add comment after my husband use it for more time! Thank you everything great! 2. I reordered it for 2 times more already, this brand is the best I also take the same brand prenatal once daily woman.

d9d90861-7902-45ee-9719-9c5357d1ac36
ccf63734-01a8-4f8f-b1f5-c4ca0953fc7f

There are two types of food based multivitamins . This type is all from actual foods. The other type is grown on a yeast cell culture and although marketed as a natural organic and raw food based multi, it is in fact not that at all. It is still creating a yeast food base and culturing into it the vitamins. If you truly want a natural organic true food based multi this is the one to buy and the price is pretty good considering it is all food based vitamins. Of course the potencies are no where near the other ordinary multis, but these will be absorbed much better and used as food by your body.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

High quality ingredients. I buy the bigger size package, since my husband takes it daily. It’s hard to say if we see it’s effect but happy to be getting vitamins from a good source. He also doesn’t have vitamin deficiencies so I hope that means it’s working! Also they have no taste to them.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I received these vitamins quickly and in good package. Capsules inside of the bottle are good quality, but a little bit difficult to swallow. This is second time I purchased this product and most likely will continue to use it in future. Price of these multivitamins is good, considering quality and amount of minerals inside. Overall, very good quality product, recommend to everyone.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

A really excellent choice of organic whole food based multivitamins. It contains most of the vitamins that are crucial for a healthy body including the B vitamins as well as some minerals that are needed to maintain good health. They are in the adequate range as well as they are from foods and therefore more bioavailable, you do not need a high dosage to meet your daily needs. Perfect for those who want a vegan organic and whole foods based multivitamin. However there are some drawbacks as well, such as a lack of magnesium and calcium which most other manufacturers add these days to their offerings. In addition, there is also a lack of digestive enzymes and probiotics too. But that does not mean this is not a good vitamin, on the contrary it is one of the better whole food based tablets. Just remember to supplement this with digestive enzymes, probiotics and immune boosters should you need those. Recommended!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My sister recommended this complex as a supplement. According to her, multivitamins are super important for well functioning (she's a doctor). Also, vitamin E makes it all the better. I didn't have a doubt to buy it because they're vegetarian capsules, and it always arrives quickly and well packaged. Been buying it for almost 2 years now. Garden of Life always delivers high-quality products with top-notch ingredients.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Based on my research this is one of the best brand with high quality and ingredients. You only need 1 tablet daily. The tablet size 2.3cm approx. This is one the best multivitamins (Traceability) - if you value Certified B-Corporations, Certified Organic Whole Food, USDA, Non GMO, Certified Organic by QCS, Vegan Certified - Third party certified by Vegan Action, Certified Gluten-Free by NSF, Certified Organic - Farmed without the use of toxic pesticides and fertilizers, etc. TASTE kinda Salty. Over all, I am Happy with the product and felt better. Will update after I consume 1 or 2 bottles to see the full effect. :)

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I think so far this is one of the best men supplement for vegans. Not only once a day, it is effective. I remember when I first took it, I felt the boost of energy right away. I highly recommended this product to others and if you think there are better options out there, I will try it and provide a review or comparison. Hope you guys like it. Thanks.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I'm only taking half a pill per day for 1 month, and the results are fantastic. I've got more energy in the morning and my skin is less dry. The organic ingredients are definitely a plus. Thumbs up!

ef1fff45-edd3-4d5a-b664-ca0582f35038
5de25b10-e215-4b88-a5e0-3dff9a2dae5f
5b2729f2-ba9f-49c4-94b1-af7dccfda704
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

One of my favorite brands. Have been repurchasing for years. Love that its organic and packs so many vitamins and minerals in such small easy to swallow tablets. Take with food everyday. No stomach upset. Covers everything you need.