SG

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I found this product to be really great quality because the potency of the ingredients make me feel so good. Taking this daily has had positive effects for me and I’m excited to see what the long term benefits will be. It’s easy to take, no taste even when I put it in my smoothie. Beautiful packaging too and a decent size.

472fe3fa-9422-43bc-8efd-f9130804c356
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is my second time buying this and I plan to continue with it. Overall this is the best multivitamin I have found. I like that it is vegan and that it is made with real healthy plant ingredients. I also like that it contains a reasonable 100% vitamin c (I think most vitamins put in too much and it is excessive), and that it contains vitamin d3 which is supposed to be more absorbable than d2. My only concern is that I think the iron level is low for a vegetarian/vegan supplement (I have gotten iron deficiency before and I think it is definitely a risk for vegetarians/vegans), but there is iron in a lot of food sources also so I am not too worried about it as long as I am careful about eating a healthy diet.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Garden of Life is an EXCELLENT brand and I purchase this product regularly. It also doesn't irritate my stomach like some multi-vitamins. I would recommend this for the high quality ingredients and it is worth paying a bit more for a good product. THey have a 40+ option as well. Please THUMBS UP my review if it was helpful! Thanks!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Shame that this is so often out of stock. I took this in combination with chlorella powder. I had to stop because I noticed inflammation in my joints but this is because of my own food sensitivities and gut health at the time and not a fault of the product. I know the difference. I will try the heavy metal detox again in a few weeks.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I'm vegan and I take this to supplement. I feel it does me good. It does have a high amount of niacin which can give you a niacin flush (you feel hot, skin gets red and itchy, your stomach might feel weird), this is not an allergic reaction, that's just what happens when you take niacin. The flush happens when the niacin causes the small blood vessels in your skin to dilate so more blood can rush through. Almost everyone who takes large doses of niacin experiences this flush, it's not harmful. Try taking it with food or half the capsule.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It does not have any chemical taste. When you put this vitamin on tongue, it has vegetable taste. The tablet looks like a pressed vegetable, easy to swallow. I like the fact that this multivitamin is formulated specially for women, certified organic and only one tablet a day. It is important for me because I take many other supplements.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Love that these vitamins are from whole organic foods, feels like I'm getting the best and most natural nutrients I can. Lists all the vitamins and potency on the label so you can easily compare to other brands, but overall I like the contents for a once daily. I did have a nutritionist tell me that if you're having issues that may point to food sensitivities, that you should switch to a medical grade vitamin while troubleshooting... because these vitamins are from real foods. So keep that in mind if you have food sensitivities, maybe check and make sure you're not accidentally consuming something you're sensitive to.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is a great food baased multi, with reasonable percentages of vitamins. Most are listed as just over 100% or just over of the RDA, Some multis have mega doses of certain things that I don't need since I eat a good diet with lots of fruits and veggies, nuts and seeds and lean protein. I take one in the morning after breakfast and I'm all set for the day.