SG

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

One of the best supplements I have been taking for years. I trust the brand, its ingredients, and its quality. It works very well and helps my gut, stomach and digestion of food. I really feel good later, no heavy stomach feelings after food. If there is only one supplement I will keep on taking, this will definitely be the one. Recommend

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

this is amazing product !! before I consume this probiotic, my fecal protectin 800. In 2 weeks I consume this proudct my fecal protectin 52. Thankyou !

54bc7b48-c536-4569-9b0a-14eceada6a27
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have been taking this probiotic since 2015 and it has helped my gut issues a lot. it can take a month or 2 before you start seeing the results, but this is with any supplement. but it helped fix my Gut balance and my bowel movements became more regular

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Jordon rubin who produced this product mentions in his book that it has lactoferrin which is helpful for getting iron where it needs to go. It also has good amount of iron per cap. Good for my gut and good for iron absorption.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

An excellent supplement that is much more than just probiotics. Not only does it have 12 different complimentary varietal of probiotics but it also comes with Ionic Minerals. These will add and aid gut well being and overall health in general. Recommended.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I have not found any other probiotic that works like these. I usually order the Primal Defense Ultra but it is pricey on I-herb. Found a better price on Amazon.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Garden of Life products work. They have evolved over time, but this Primal Defense, one of their first products continues to work for me. I’ve tried others, this remains the best, so I continue to use this product.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

it has 12 species of probiotics, I like the formula and ingredients, it can support the normal gastrointestinal balance of good and bad bacteria in my body.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

What can I say. Garden of Life is one of my favorite product lines. They have so many wonderful products for many issues. Primal Defense is a great product. Very effective.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

This is the only product that has helped me feel better from "unknown/undiagnosed" stomach problems that I have had for 20 years.