SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I found this product to be very helpful for my digestion. The flavor is pleasant and the ingredients are non gmo. The quality is fresh, no bitter aftertaste. Probiotics are wonderful for the gut, if done the right way. So far I like this product. I don’t like to swallow pills, this is a great alternative.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I usually take a capsule. but wanted something that is easier to take, and this is a decent substitute. The gummies are not too sugary sweet, but have a nice citrus flavor, and so far have worked well to enhance digestion. I usually take 30 billion, so they are not as potent. Sometimes I empty the iherb brand Lactobif caps into my smoothie as well.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I'm very pleased with this product. It arrived quickly and well-packed. It has a pleasant taste (big win) and is an easy way to improve gut heath.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I like the texture and favour of the gummies. The only con is the oily surface of the gummies. Really weird for the oily surface

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

its suitable for my pre teen boy . not sweet but nice

00b77827-6b23-4b76-ae50-73d7806311aa
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Taste good. Size is just right. The gummy does not melt like others. My kids love it.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

My kid loves them! Great taste and ingredients. As always, Garden of Life manufactures high quality products.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I took it with bloat punisher, all together it has an amazing and immidient effect

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This it’s a good inversión for your health