SG

Posted on Sep 15, 2021
Better than expected and pleasantly surprised!

Better than I expected! In the past I had wheat grass shots for awhile and the bitterness of that kept me away from green shakes/powders for a long time. After reading reviews that this powder has a mild - even pleasant taste, I thought I’d try, especially given it’s organic and the ingredients list is impressive. Well it pleasantly surprised me! On its own it certainly tastes green but there’s a subtle sweetness - probably from the pineapple. Not unbearable and definitely almost untraceable if in a shake with other ingredients. My husband has stomach issues and cannot take regular vitamins as they give him really bad cramps and heartburn. So for anyone with the same issues, give this a go! Size of the container is also a good side. Great to keep at work.

38705008-39ca-4124-9e6b-90a5c743211f
58e71389-5989-4cd3-960b-d7d99f5e8e34

A simple way to increase your veggie intake! I've been drinking this every morning to help with my digestion and adult acne. I'd mix a scoop with 240ml of room temperature water. It's got a "green" and grainy taste but is still easy to drink. This product has definitely helped with my digestion and some acne relief.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I am SO pleased with this green superfood powder! It will be such an easy addition to my smoothies in the morning and I’ll get extra greens in without even tasting them! I am so glad to have found a greens powder without stevia also. Just like with all “Garden of Life” products, I can trust the quality of the ingredients in this product. When just mixed with water, it’s bearable but not super delicious, fair warning!

ff257e51-7109-4b81-a0c6-41a891866c9f
cd5671d7-c0e4-4f86-9833-9b06b6bf4cae
c5feb671-0cc3-4f9d-be64-6ef200882465
Posted on May 29, 2022

Based on my research this product is one of the best organic greens for quality, certifications, good mix of ingredients for your daily needs and tastes good compared to many greens on the market. The downsides are a bit pricey and under-dosed, however you can easily add 1.5-2 scoops to compensate. If you care for your health and you value a clean and fully certified organic product that tastes good/fresh. This would be an option for you. I highly recommend you to try it, especially when they are on sale! After taking a few tubs, I can feel that my immune system is working better, I feel healthier overall and I don't get sick as often especially during winter cold/flu season.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

This seems to be a great quality and rather good tasting green powder as far as green powders go! I am happier with this than any green powder I have tried in the past. The flavor is very "green" tasting but definitely is not a bad taste. It actually tastes really good in smoothies and gives them a crisp refreshing taste.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I just started using this product and I already feel the difference. I have more energy, and it feels good knowing that I'm drinking a healthy serving of super greens. I also like that the taste isn't awful, it has a mild pineapple flavor that makes it taste great.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great product and I couldn’t believe how fast iherb delivered my order! I blend Perfect Green Superfood with crushed ice, a few ounces purified water, some spinach leaves, blueberries, a fresh pear and a couple pieces of frozen banana. It’s delicious and I look forward to drinking it from the time I wake up.

Valerie from Maldives
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love this product as due to my diet, water and local produce in the place where I live, I need more greenery for alkalising. I used to order this green superfood in capsules, but package with 240 capsules was getting bonded by my country customs. Powder is a solution for me now!