SG

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
It helps!!

I started having chapped lips in Apr 2018 and lip balms don't know but make it worse (which later I found out I'm allergic to petrolatum/beeswax after trying more than 10 lip balms - including organic and for sensitive skin brands). The pic shows me at my worse during covid-19 lockdown, doctor said it's skin allergy and unknown reasons, I didn't have it previously doesn't mean I won't have it for the rest of my life, something must have triggered the breakout. I started reading a lot and decided to try high dose probiotics to improve my gut health! Thankfully it works and the allergy has become very much milder, I've been ordering this brand repeatedly and will definitely continue taking! Good quality and it had everything you need!

ae23867b-ff17-47a3-86e1-17ddd4493722
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I have bought this product for few times during the promotion period. Its increase good bacteria in my gut and improving my digestion and constipation issue. This product is in need for refrigerator purpose. I only consume 3 dosage daily and eat with food. The ingredients is natural and good quality.

6b3abc42-cf10-492b-9d4f-dd171c0238af
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

One of my favorite probiotics and supplements on the market. The brand is always high quality and got natural ingredients. Good size of the capsules and comes packaged in a glass bottle. I notice great benefits by taking this supplement (or any of the other garden of life multi strain probiotics) regularly.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The Garden of Life Raw Probiotics for Women is an excellent product. It has truly made a difference in my general well being. The price is good and that it is refrigerated means more of the strains stay alive. I would recommend this product to all women who are interested in their health. The size is easy to swallow and the pure ingredients make for easy digestion.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

85billions cfu. Even a little costly but i still go for it . i think i m experiencing peri menopause,i ll need to make sure my guts, my body flora n fauna condition is good . In a way, i m preparing mybody to go it smoothly. I take 1 cap in the morning, so farm i notice i sleep better, skin condition is way better, as i used to have red patchy itchy skin few days prior to menses..overall i do feel better. Definately will repurchase.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

It helped my chronic urticaria (hives). I had to take allergy medications for daily and they were making me gain weight. When I read about gut health I decided to look for supplements to help my gut. I have ordered my 4th bottle of this.I was able to come off of my allergy meds. No more itching,no hives and It helped my constipation, too. I noticed that if I missed taking my pill I start to itch. Thank you for this product.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love this supplement! The packaging was easy to access and it arrived quickly. My digestion has improved since starting to take this product. Also, I am not vegetarian, but I appreciate how it is vegetarian so it is accessible to more users. I recommend this product for anyone that needs a quick and easy probiotic supplement.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

So far so good! I struggled in the past with probiotics and digestion / bloating but this one doesn't feel bad at all. I did put it in the fridge. Not sure whether I would order it in summer since it doesnt come with an ice pack. I am trying this in tandem with a parasite protocol and my rosacea has decreased.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I was very impressed by the quality of the product. Starting from the fact that it is in glass bottle, but also the probiotics and the amount of good bacteria you get for a great price? Ingredients are amazing! I wish they would have different sizes so I could purchase bigger amount of this product instead of multiple jars, but at least it’s in glass bottle

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

the probiotic i was trying before was ok, but not many strains in it. i decided to give this a try and i love that its broken up into 3 doses throughout the day so if i want to have a smaller dose i can just do 1 or 2 caplets. i also love that it is a multivitamin at the same time!