SG

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

buy this product for winter,along with mushrooms to give you immunity in the long winter months.a real boost. i stock up in summer so i have it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

It's a product that we never want to run out of ! My husband does not get cold's & flu when he takes the RM 10 . He only needs one capsules a day for it to keep the germs away ! Before taking these he had started getting very bad flu's. And now with the covid stuff happening , this is a great protection ! It works for me as well.

Posted on Apr 16, 2020

Fermented medicinial mushrooms that I have used against lung infection om my mother twice and as a result escaped antibiotics. I stock this supplement and I am truly happy i encountered Jordan Rubin and Garden og life.

Posted on Oct 5, 2006

Amazing product. No more colds from season changes and flying! My best friends father was dying of cancer and only had 3 months to live. I recommended this product to him and he immeditely began taking it. Today 1 year later, he was told he was cancer free!! His doctors in canada are amazed by how this product worked and how it kept his white blood cell count so high during chemo. His doctors are now recomending it to all of their cancer patients!!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Love this product.

Posted on Jan 6, 2018

I had "cell changes" on my spleen and an old brain injury from a car accident on my frontal lobe. Dr told me to take 3 tablets twice a day for 90 days. Next check up showed a big improvement for both issues. She said your body is smart and will repair what it thinks is the most important problem first, so there was greater improvement for my brain than the spleen. I also used the RM-10 Ultra half the time. That was several years ago, so now I will buy a bottle once or twice a year when everyone around me is getting sick...like now with the flu virus. I've been taking 2 twice a day for the last 3 weeks and while half the people I know have been sick...not me. I do also take vitamins, minerals, amino acids and the good omega oils all year long with extra C.

Posted on Dec 12, 2016

The price was off-putting compared to some similar products, but I liked the ingredients so I got a bottle to split with a friend. After taking them for awhile and not being able to tell if they were doing anything, I stopped so I'd have a few left in reserve. It's a good thing I did that because a couple weeks later I came down with a fever and started losing my voice. I took one of these and laid down for a nap. When I woke up, I was fine. The few times in my life that I lost my voice I got really sick so these definitely did something. I want to get another bottle but will probably wait and hope they go on special.

Posted on May 8, 2016

All I took was one pill and within one hour I could feel everyone of my sinus cavities opening up. All I have been taking is one pill a day because these are very strong and serious supplements. I have been getting stronger and feeling better each day since taking these. I really do believe they are building up my body in many different ways.

Posted on Nov 17, 2014

Without fail every winter I get a life changing flu, earache, fever, chills etc. I use the Immune System Food to get over this fast so that I do not miss too much time from my life. This is a great product coupled with Vitamin D3 and an essential oil blend recipe which includes cinnamon, lemon, eucalyptus, clove and rosemary with a coconut oil base. Garden of Life is a reputable brand and you will find that your immune system is greatly strengthened. It is absolutely worth the money despite the "earthy" smell. This is the best price you will find on this item. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!