SG

Posted on Aug 23, 2021
Great Vitamin for the Whole Family

I never thought that there could be a vitamin good for the whole family. I am so glad I found this vitamin brand because I don't need to buy separate vitamins for each member of the family. It's definitely not synthetic. It has a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals content plus I like the whole idea of incorporating raw organic vegetable & fruit blend, raw probiotic & enzyme blend and raw antioxidant and immune support in every capsule. I don't even need to buy a separate probiotic vitamins. What confused me though is that in the photo of the product reflected in here, it says there's calcium and magnesium content but in the one that I actually received, there aren't any. I'm not sure if there was a change in packaging or maybe in content. I don't think it's a big issue though. I still think it's a good buy.

32f2f730-f1c3-457a-84b1-fb1b7d1b0b86
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Amazing quality! I haven’t been taking the full dosage I only take 2 daily but it’s made a huge difference in my mental health, my period doesn’t even hurt anymore, I’ve been using this for almost a month and it’s great. I’ve always been suffering from hallucinations/constant nightmares (idk why I haven’t been diagnosed) and this helped a lot with that.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

We have now taken this for over 6 years because of the benefits that come with taking vitamins derived from raw whole foods rather than a bunch of synthetic ingredients. It's the next best thing to getting your vitamins from a balanced, nutrient-rich diet, which is hard to do consistently given a busy lifestyle. Our family hardly ever has to see the doctor and rarely ever falls sick.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Full of all the beneficial ingredients. Good for all age and give to my 12 year old son daily for supplement. The packaging is secured. So far I have been reordering this vitamin regularly for my son as he is a picky eater. Will be good to add this vitamin for his deficiency on vitamins and antioxidant due to his diet

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is the best multi-vitamin I have found and has the right combination of quality ingredients. It includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals which are derived from natural ingredients. In addition, it includes a raw probiotic and enzyme blend. I like that it is made in the U.S.A. of whole organic foods. The size works for me, but if the capsules are too large, unlike tablets, they could be opened and mixed with food.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

10/10 Vitamin code family by garden of Life is a family multivitamin which is dosed correctly so the whole family can enjoy it. I have kids and it doesn't seem right to supplement myself with vitamins to keep myself healthy and then to not do the same for the rest of my family, that is why the family multivitamin just seems so much more appropriate for families as you can all benefit and stay strong together as a unit

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The idea of this product is to give the right amount of nutrition which can be absorbed fast into our digestive system. I give this to my children too and its perfect. You can adjust the dose for children by giving them 2 or 3 capsules. The product is expensive if whole family takes daily but best quality.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

When my preteen child no longer wanted vitamins that weren't gummies or chewables, I was happy to have a Garden of Life family vitamin option, as my husband and I were already taking the men's and women's Vitamin Code vitamins. It's much easier to buy the family option for the 3 of us rather than having to buy 3 separate types of vitamins, which is difficult to find without everyone having to resort to kids' vitamins .

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I like that the vitamins come in a glass jar. Ingredients are clean and I can take it and give it to my children with confidence. My children mentioned that it has some kind of after taste but it didn't bother them so much. It's a great multivitamin for everyone in my family to take daily.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

One of the best quality multivitamin so far, complete with enzymes and probiotics. This has replaced my previous multivitamin and I'm onto my third order. The ingredients are uniquely thorough and effective. The only drawback is you need to take four capsules per day. Fortunately, it comes in big sized jar.