SG

Posted on May 7, 2022

First time customer to iHerb. I was looking a vitamin brand that encompasses whole food nutrition. I came across Vitamin Code. These are vegetarian capsules. What I like is that it is designed for Men. Promotes energy and stress response, healthy heart and prostate, and also supports a healthy digestion as it has live probiotics and enzymes. 24 organically grown fruits and veggies, with no binders or fillers. Took one capsule in the morning as I just received my delivery. So far I’m very happy with my purchase. Pricing was reasonably inexpensive, and the quality (as far as I can tell) outweighs the price tag. All the bottles came in the manufactures packaging.

8c7024c1-6558-4a76-bcd1-aaca7b377d61
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

great product, is natural (not synthetic) and 100% daily intake of each vitamins & minerals (for the most part) in comparison to other natural multivitamin this one's on top... if you buy 4 or 5 a year you've got enough capsules for 365 days a year having perfect amounts of vitamins & minerals.

b3e301c1-09bb-4be0-828b-4b30a9f0dbd2
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I have been taking Vitamin Code Raw One daily for over 5 years. Having tried other multivitamins over the years but this one stands out above the rest. I like the fact that it is formulated from REAL food rather than synthetic ingredients and that I only need to take one capsule daily. The other feature that I appreciate is that a jar of 75 capsules lasts me for 2 and a half months! Excellent product from a trusted brand.

Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW ONE is far better than other Multivitamins. We (Me and my wife - she is taking Women Pink Raw One) have been using this for over four years. The Probiotic and Enzyme blend helps the stomach to work like a clock since when we start taking it first thing in the morning with a big glass of green juice.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I just started taking this on a recommendation from my wife. The quality is great and has the ingredients that I need to keep me healthy. I take them daily and the potency seems to be good for my age. The capsules are on the larger size but I have no issues in swallowing them.

Posted on May 30, 2022

i always prefer raw or food based multivitamin as it did not give neon yellow colour urine comoare to synthetic based multivit. This one does the job without any side effect. I feel more energitic even I am working out daily. The capsule is easy to swallow as well. I think it worth the price.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Gave this a try for my 75 year strong dad to know what’s unique and special about it. Got curious with this brand, due to the clean ingredients - 18 vitamins & minerals from whole foods, raw fruit veggie blend, and raw probiotics & enzyme blend. Main diff vs women’s version is this has NO IRON. It has no nasty fillers, binders, & other questionable ingredients, which is normally the case for OTC brands esp from where I reside. Dad neither encountered any negative side effects nor did he say anything wow. (He’s been taking other multivit & supps prior to this brand). Dad is still strong & functioning well for his age. Thank God! Overall, this is a good clean brand and would definitely reconsider buying this for my senior parent as I have confidence in the clean, organic, non-GMO, non-synthetic ingredients. Those are considerations in choosing a product. Give this a thumbs up if you found this review helpful 👍😊👍

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I was looking for a quality multivitamin that matched my desire to provide me with the basic nutrients to promote overall health in a healthy way during an ongoing pandemic. I bought and tried this product. After more than 2 weeks of use, feel the body has more energy. Overall, I am satisfied with this product.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Megavitamin therapy was once popular, but with the exception of a few vitamins, excessive vitamin intake in general can be harmful rather than beneficial. Since it is almost impossible for even a doctor to know exactly what vitamins each person needs, we recommend that you take supplements that contain the minimum or only a small amount of the necessary ingredients, rather than those that contain excessive amounts. This product is made from natural foods and does not contain excessive amounts of ingredients, so it is considered safe. It also contains enzymes and probiotics, which are well digested and absorbed and will benefit the intestinal environment. I think this one multivitamin is enough for me.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

My husband really e joy this multivitamin. It can be taken on an empty stomach, which helps alot when time is limited to have breakfast in the morning. It gives energy to him to sustain throughout the day of work and doesn't have any smell at all. Very easy to swallow too. Will definitely repurchase.