SG

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
Excellent! I love this vitamin the most

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

b6269b76-bd46-4cce-80ed-b0de2bd84fbe
4af24778-a9a6-4bfe-b81f-7792db527c7f
e4bd61eb-0625-4a1c-ae35-b6495c95e348
b4e767b2-d418-4ed1-887b-de4b39756fda

I've been taking these vitamins for the last 2 months. One pill with each meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner), everyday. So that's 3 capsules a day, wich seems to be the best way to achieve a high absorption rate and avoid waste. So far I had no cons to list. These capsules does not upset my body. They are just great! The formula has vitamins from natural food only. So, that's not some magic pill that you gonna take it and feel yourself energized or younger. Neither some super high dose vitamin, full of toxic flavors and preservatives, that will make you pee in some crazy phosphorescent kryptonite color. That's "just vitamins" from real food. Great quality, natural ingredients in a friendly capsule. You can even open the capsule and take the content with water if you want. That's just what my body needs: vitamins from real food! I'm just glad that I've found this product!

526ecddd-9266-46da-88c2-3194482a1a76
6ee08662-639b-4d5b-bd04-a6fa26ab3d4f
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Very pleased with this multivitamin, especially being non GMO with the addition of all the real raw food blends. However i found out you need to take 4 tabs per day after purchasing, i prefer my supplements to be 1 a day or at the very least twice a day . However i have no doubt this is a quality supplement from garden of life .

fdced2ea-d7a1-411b-b73b-e621f8eec746
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I don’t even know how many times I purchased this multivitamin. I was trying different type of multivitamins before I came across this one. It’s a bit pricey but if you are someone who wants to maintain optimum health, I highly recommend this multivitamin. Also this is the top rated multivitamin on labdoor!

c210267a-f00c-4461-af07-3f4eec73590c
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I bought this twice.. my brother said it helped him balance his diet and weight... he is in his late twenties (age)... he uses daily and the effect is good... It is more than two months now and he is able to stabilise his weight... the quality and ingredients are good too ...

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Works for me, been well the past year and I feel it has boosted my immune system, I feel more energized and have no upset stomach after taking it. I noticed a difference in my overall health within a month after taking this, I don't get tired easily after a full day at work and have it easy to get to sleep. Great value too.

TLoInDubai
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

My husband swears by these vitamins and he does his research. He says they are great and easy to digest even on an empty stomach. He says he can take them any time of day and they don't upset his stomach at all, which he attributes to the raw, natural whole foods. Also, if he is traveling and forgets to take them for a while, he says he doesn't feel a "let down" like he has felt from other vitamins. Easy to swallow. No bad after-taste. All good things.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I've been taking Garden of Life for men, over 3 months now. There's another version for age 50 and above which doesn't look a lot different from this one. I'm likely deficient in a number of vitamins so this gives me a bit of assurance that I'm supplementing the needed reserves. The potency of the recommended dosage seems a bit too high for some areas, so I only take 2 pills a day (instead of 4). From Labdoor testing, this brand is higher in ranking due to quality and accuracy of ingredients which is why I select this.

Posted on May 24, 2022

The ingredients are great. They include some probiotics which is also a plus. I commend that this is a wholefoods based vitamin. The only thing I don't like is that Nestle bought Garden of Life....I don't trust Nestle when it comes to providing healthy products. Anyway, the stated ingredients are good with no harmful additives.

Posted on May 11, 2022

My dad has been taking a lot of medications since he became sick, so taking a vitamin supplement that is already complete and with probiotics is very crucial for him so that he won't get into "supplement-overload." It helps to offset the effects of his medications on his body by providing him with natural and organic vitamins.